Earn Money The most effective way to make money in this quarantine.

NegociosCPM2021

The best way definitely in this time of quarantine is with Internet businesses, and it is that not only for this time that we must stay at home, but indisputably now that we must be in our homes, many people are looking for the best way to obtain income profitable online with low investment (very important) and without falling into scams and losing the money invested (the most important).

And it is that every day several business and investment models come onto the digital business market for all tastes and abilities of each person. I want to show you some of them below:

1.- Lovers of Trading must know very well how the financial markets move, everything related to binary options and forex, if they do not have the minimum financial knowledge I do not recommend entering this business since they can lose all the money . The best way to do it is by training with the experts and for that there are certified online Academies that guide you step by step until you become hard on the subject

2.- Digital Marketing, for those who already have a virtual business or product to offer and want to get their product to more people through social networks but do not have the knowledge, there are also academies that teach you to work properly with your networks social networks, which focus on the Facebook ad manager, to make really profitable campaigns, properly use all the benefits and tools that Facebook offers you to advertise correctly (such as one of them the Pixel, a powerful tool that If you want to do paid advertising on Facebook, I do not recommend that you do it without first activating the Tracking Pixel for your campaigns), they also teach you how to properly use your Instagram and WhatsApp account for business, among other things.

3.- Affiliate Marketing or e-Commerce, for those who do not have a product to offer, this modality is incredible since it allows you to work together with a platform such as Amazon, ClickBank, Hotmart, JvZoo ... in their affiliate programs and in this way to be able to offer other people's products, and yes, from the comfort of your home since they are cutting-edge digital products, related to interests or niches of all kinds and for all tastes.

4.- Income with your Facebook FanPage, for those who want to obtain income directly from Facebook, with its recent little-known program and new business model where they pay you for the advertising that Facebook places on the videos that you upload on your page… Yes As you hear it, no need to sell or pay for advertising, no website, if selling products is not your thing, you do not need to sell anything, neither physical nor digital, without prospecting people, without investing in software; And if recording videos is not your thing, no problem, you can upload "royalty-free" videos of other people, even already viral videos and thus earn money from the advertising that Facebook places on those videos.

Did you know that YouTube begins to pay after approximately 1,000,000 views? With the Facebook methodology, it pays you with much less than half the reproductions and the best thing is that there are also certified academies where you can learn to do it even if your page has less than 100 followers.

5.- Income with your Instagram account and Tik Tok, social networks are a source of income knowing how to handle them, Tik Tok today has become a viralization machine and every day more people use it to gain followers and show their talent , and Instagram a very good network to get clients and that together if you know how to use them you can generate income with them, monetizing your talent or with some other strategy that you apply.

As you can see on the web, you can get several business models and that doing it the right way can generate excellent income without having to leave home.

Regards -> NegociosCPM2021

PICKFORD

Verified member
In times like this selling products or food item is the best idea because most things will be done online you won't have to go outside to buy anything. You can help people advertise their food items, and also the product the which to sell.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Influencer work, trading is the options that really interest me the most with the options you listed down. I own an instagram account, and facebook account, i have reasonable number of followers on my instagram account and also Facebook account. I'm working to improve in my influencing work by creating fanpage on the both social medias to promote brands, and products.

Mellorando

Banned
Becoming an affiliate site promoter is what I will say is the best way of making money in this quarantine the site I might say is the best is clickbank.com that is an affiliate sites that helps to promote a particular product of your choice and when a person or orders the product through your own affiliate link you get paid you can track your income on your dashboard and you can withdraw via PayPal or bank transfer

Briangsam

This quarantine period has shown and taught many people alot. One of the personal lessons I learnt is, you can actually do many of the jobs we do physically virtually or from home. So you are absolutely spot on about the types of businesses that can be done in the quarantine period. Freelancing and affiliate marketing will top it for me.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Those who have online businesses never felt the impact of Covid19 pandemic so much as those who do not have. online business gives you the opportunity to make money at the comfort of your home. a lot of people went into online business during the Covid19 pandemic. there are so many businesses one can venture into online such as affiliate marketing, crypto trading and so many of them.

Samuel72

Verified member
During the lock down people opt for other means to make money this landed so many people using internet for business and pleasure purpose. Digital marketing of goods and services is one sure way to make money because it helps with publicity of ones business and thereby increases patronage. You made many valid point on your post which I totally agree with, Great post.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Those who have online businesses never felt the impact of Covid19 pandemic so much as those who do not have. online business gives you the opportunity to make money at the comfort of your home. a lot of people went into online business during the Covid19 pandemic. there are so many businesses one can venture into online such as affiliate marketing, crypto trading and so many of them.
Yes, covid19 made us to venture properly into online business and earnings. We're crowding online community like never before, that's effect of covid19 to human economic level. Since we are suffering economically offline based on the restriction of movement. Making money money only became our exit plan, and now we're here to earn from crypto, affiliate marketing, forex trading, and other micro online tasks.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I would say that the Corona virus pandemic and quarantine season was a blessing in disguise for me because I learnt a lot of things, especially how to make money online. There are several businesses in which you can do sitting at the comfort of your home and also will be able to live your best life. some of them are affiliate marketing, CPA marketing, book publishing and so many of them.