The importance of vaccination

Sprite1950

Never has there been a more important time to take care of our health. In the 70 years I have been on this planet I have had every vaccination available and lived a healthy life. I have seen so many diseases wiped out through this wonderful invention called vaccine and have never doubted they would keep me safe. I am eternally grateful to my parents for having me vaccinated when there are those who don't believe in it.

We all have choices, no one is forcing us to be vaccinated. Some people think that the new Covid-19 vaccines have been developed too quickly to be effective. Some think they will have harmful side effects, there are those that think it contains a chip to spy on us!

One thing is for sure, when it comes to my turn I will be first in the queue. I can't wait to get back to some kind of normality and hopefully being older I will get my turn soon. I guess there are some advantages to growing old!

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Fascination is really important especially here in Africa to get rid and eradicate some dangerous incoming disease into the society ,here a lot of children including teenagers are always fascinated against contagious disease like polio and tuberculosis, this will help the children and those fascinated to have a stronger immune system to resist these disease.