The idea of working for a company that damages the environment.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Sometimes I always wonder how some people sleep at night knowing that they are employees working of companies that damages the environment. Some of these companies that damages the environment include tobacco producing companies, where they produces and manufacture cigarettes and other gaseous inhaling substance . Of course despite the fact that companies like this are a threat to the environment at large they will also need capable hands to achieve expected business goals and objectives. There is absolutely no doubt at tobacco producing companies and industries pay their employees and work is highly and in fact getting a job in a tobacco producing company is highly recommended by any individual who is in need of a job. I cannot speak for everyone, but in my own perspective I think that it is absolutely crazy and insane to work as a tobacco company employee.

Another ways in which companies could be a threat to the environment are huge manufacturing industries like refineries that have special equipment and voluminous machines which reflect on exhibit huge volume of sounds and smoke which possibly could make the environment more disturbed and uncomfortable for those living around. Companies like this are also a threat even to the employees working in there and somehow gaseous nitrogens and carbondioxide from those huge machines could lead to dehumanizing health effects even to the employees and workers.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is absolutely based on choice and preferences of the individual wanting to seek a job in a company that's totally is a threat or damages the environment. And it is true studies and research has shown that companies and industries that damages the environment they more reasonably and considerably to their employees and workers and so there is absolutely no cause of complain even if the employees have to bear some dehumanizing effects while working in such company or industry.

Some of these companies that could be a threat or could be damaging to the environment includes adult movie industries, tobacco producing industries, and other industries that's profuses huge amount of smoke and carbon while trying to make goods and services available for individuals to purchase. I cannot speak for everyone too, but if an individual feels that he or she could be able to cope working in a business organisation that proved to be a threat to the environment then he or she can go for it .