The home is the best investment

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Nothing beats having a home o call your own, it isn’t just an investment it is a better investment than even buying a car. Having your own home can keep you away from having to pay rent for life. You would have gotten a permanent place too that you can easily be located
You are right bro! But it's the business aspect of it you should consider. Naturally, you can't be building houses and selling them without you having a home of your own, I don't think that's possible. House rents are increasing and appreciating every year, which building and selling of houses very profitable. People wants to have their own house.

Carson20t

Real estate is by far the most stable business to venture into as it does not involve many hurdles. But then you must understand that as long as you are staying in the house then it is not considered a viable investment since it is not bringing money into your pocket.

In this situation, the best to feel that you have made an accomplishment is by building some partitioned rooms or flats so that you have space to let and get rental money from it.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I will very much agree with this. One of the so much benefits that we enjoyed for how our father invested in our home is that the house was a very large house so right now we can afford to build some apartments in it and then rent it out to people for a fee. Then land was a lot cheaper than it is now so it is more like we are building it on cheap Land.

Good luck

Verified member
Home investment is very lucrative in virtually everywhere in the world. It is an investment that does not devalue no matter how.It is very profitable to invest in home because it is one of the basic or major necessity of life.Without home,there won't be shelter for anyone to lay his or her Head.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Investing in a home is one of the best investments, it not only offers the security of your investment but also minimizes your investing risk. . That's why a real estate business is considered one f the bets businesses. Investing in home means you are securing your funds. Generally speaking, you do not incur loss when you invested in your home.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Home might only be the best investment if your house has a really great value. In my city, the value of old houses is not that much as compared to new houses and this is because of many obvious reasons. Old is gold but when it comes to property, new has more value because newly constructed house is build with new material and it offers better lifestyle.
We are fortunate that our ancestral house in the city had fetched a high price when it was sold in 2010. Now our house in the suburban town is going great with the increase in value. Even if our house is 40 years old it is still with a good selling price because of the regular maintenance that we do every 2 or 3 years.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Owning a home really have advantage because of the fact that land appreciates and the value increases as the location develops gradually,this obviously contributes more to your investment and when you sell the house you could use the investment to build more apartment in less developed area or settlement. So obviously having a better location helps

Nite

Valued Contributor
Andrew Carnegie, a famous billionaire had said that 90% of the world's millionaires got their wealth by investing in residential properties. Plus the house you have invested in can double in value a few years later. Investing in a house is a great idea if you're in it for the long haul, not a quick return.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Home might only be the best investment if your house has a really great value. In my city, the value of old houses is not that much as compared to new houses and this is because of many obvious reasons. Old is gold but when it comes to property, new has more value because newly constructed house is build with new material and it offers better lifestyle.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah but you need to have your own home before renting them out. You can’t be paying for rent when you have houses and because of money just rent them all out. So you need to start by gifting self a home then you can move to selling or renting others out

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
This topic is what I inherited from my grandmother who told my father to invest in our home. With his meager income, my father got help from his aunt who bought a lot and had my father pay in easy installments. My daring father got a loan to start up the construction of a bungalow with 3 bedrooms. Saddled with debts and with 5 kids to feed that was the hard time that we sometimes miss a meal.

Frugality has its rewards. After 4 years the house was sold and my father bought another lot in the same town and built a house. All the debts were paid and the home was ours although we lived for 2 years in a makeshift house with a roof but with incomplete walls. It took 6 years for the house to be finished but it was worth it. I am happy that I have followed the footsteps of my father in giving priority to owning a home.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Nothing beats having a home o call your own, it isn’t just an investment it is a better investment than even buying a car. Having your own home can keep you away from having to pay rent for life. You would have gotten a permanent place too that you can easily be located

Nite

Valued Contributor
Investing in house is the top most investment option. One of the biggest benefits of house investment is that you will get a regular source of income. There will always be a stable monthly earning that'll keep increasing overtime along with the capital value of the house. That explains that home investment is safe and extremely rewarding.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Real estate is never a wasted investment. People will always make it if investing on real estate. However, a person that wants to invest in housing a should always go for a better location and make sure that the house is well built with modern equipment. This will make the investment capital to be realized quickly and easily.
Good advice! I think it's best to build modern house this period.... perhaps this will eventually make the value of the house more expensive and meet modern demands. With all the new and modern equipments you used, there's no way your house will be undervalued or under priced. Infact, you will make more gain, than you ought to.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Real estate is never a wasted investment. People will always make it if investing on real estate. However, a person that wants to invest in housing a should always go for a better location and make sure that the house is well built with modern equipment. This will make the investment capital to be realized quickly and easily.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Home investment is one of best investment with almost perpetual dividends. I have my plans of engaging into home investment which I believe it's prolific enough. Though, I know it's not a business of a light pocket lol.....You have to be financially stable to enroll in to that kind of business. Whatever, may the luck find us!

Nite

Valued Contributor
Home investments has always considered to be long term with potential higher gains. Many people believe that buying a home is the best investment, because it's a fairly safe place where you can put your money in, and over time home values generally happens to increase. So buying a home makes a solid financial sense.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The home is one of the best investment a father can offer to his children. When you look at the amount that is use for rent you'll understand that, too much money is spent to paying bed room flat rent be it in urban or rural area. As long as its rent, it involves paying of money. What if the money isn't there at the moment? Harassment comes in, that's why a home is one of the best investment.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I have always believed that investing in land and house is the best investment. If you invested on land, you can get a house loan from the bank and build your house. When you have your own house you can save money on rent as well as make money by renting the rooms. If you have bought a large piece of land, you can sell half and use the money to make another investment.