The health benefit and the hazards of skin care creams

Acerrim

I don't like using cream because of the heat in my country and using cream has a lot of side effects like cancer, skin burn, rashes and other stuffs like that

Krishrish

Bleaching cream are known for beautifying the skin and making the skin glow but it do have side effects like cancer of the skin

Kola

Verified member
Using cream causes heat and when you stay under the sun the skin tends to burn and get dark which damages the skin.also when a person uses cream anyhow he or she is likely to have different color of skin that's what people call bleaching.so please know the type of cream to use don't just use any cream that Will Damage your skin and don't stay too long in the sun or heat.

Samrilm

Using bleaching cream causes skin cancer which damages the skin and causes a lot of health problems so I'm bored the uses of all this cream

Qriquimen

All these bleaching cream that they do apply on the skin always have a side effects the beginning might be good but the end is always very very bad

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
There is a good difference between anti-aging cream and a normal cream that can maintain your complexion and keep you fresh at all time. Anti-aging cream can only make you not to look old and personally I do not see the need for it,.. there is nothing wrong with you using a cream that can give you fresh at all times.
There are good anti-aging creams. In my area, it is called face creams. So many of them are very good and also very active with no toning components. I was opportuned to use one and it was a locally made face cream. Believe me,.this cream works perfectly for my skin and it's just like magic. I would recommend it for you if you like it.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Skin care products comes with its benefits and pains, that is why one need to be very sure of the skin care products to be used before using it. Some products contain very harsh chemicals which will be harmful to the skin. It is better to check in with skin experts before use
I support your submission on the fact that we need to read carefully the chemical composition of the creams before applying it on our body. It is very important to know the chemicals that are harsh to our skin and if we come across such in any cream , we shouldn't apply such at all. Your point is very important.

Aqruub

Using bleaching cream on skin endangers the health most especially when you apply it and then go under the sun it can lead to sun burn and it can also lead to cancer

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Normally, it's good to look good at all times. The stress we go through all the time particularly if you are from the tier 3 nation like mine. You would have to take good care of your skin by using the recommended anti-aging lotions that would keep your skin radiant. Bleaching creams is what I am totally against as it is an unhealthy practice.
There is a good difference between anti-aging cream and a normal cream that can maintain your complexion and keep you fresh at all time. Anti-aging cream can only make you not to look old and personally I do not see the need for it,.. there is nothing wrong with you using a cream that can give you fresh at all times.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I'm not concerned about these so-called skin care lotions because many of them at stores and marketplaces near me include bleaching ingredients that cause us to lose our natural skin color while also posing a risk to our overall skin health. I've made the decision to use just certain Vaselines that are both dependable and approved by our health ministry.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in rubbing creams but the only thing is that you should use the recommended ones and not the one that bleaches. The bleaching cream would expose your skin to various skin diseases that may not be permanently cured. This is the more reason why you need to read carefully the ingredients of the cream before applying it on your skin.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I wonder why people are always very much interested on the anti-aging cream because me I don't see the need of it because no matter how you will apply the anti-aging cream you are still going to die one day ,so what was is the needs of you stressing yourself so much to get them when you can have a cream to maintain your natural complexion ?
Normally, it's good to look good at all times. The stress we go through all the time particularly if you are from the tier 3 nation like mine. You would have to take good care of your skin by using the recommended anti-aging lotions that would keep your skin radiant. Bleaching creams is what I am totally against as it is an unhealthy practice.

Bashbash

Using cream especially light cream is not really good for our skin ,because it will have side effect while growing up ,like burning on the face ,or blemishes that you won't be able to come control ,you can be using cream that is normal not toning our skin to avoid damages.

Empress

Verified member
Using cream might not have side effect immediately but the end is not always good because the side effect start little by little without you noticing it and later end up developing into different kind s of infections like pimples, acne, burn in the skin like reddish colour or black

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The skin care market is flooded with different skin care lotions and skin care creams of various forms and sizes. It's a thing of concern as to whether this body cream or lotions passed the regulatory phase. It raised concern in the health sector on how various body creams find their way into the market. Most of this creams would fail quality test if it goes through one.

The skin care creams are more popular than cleansers and toners. Eye and anti-ageing creams are other examples where skin care cream is preferred over its lotion counterpart.

The creams are used to treat skin disorders inorder to maintain a healthy skin. However some medical expert say that this lotions and creams makes our skin susceptible to skin cancer.

Moreover, some creams do not fulfil the purpose to which they are used for. Many skin blemishes are caused by these skin care creams and mostly, the damages they left on the skin is irreversible.

On last note, it is very important to ensure that the skin care creams we use are of high quality and endorsed by the regulatory agents

What is the name of the cream that works perfectly for your skin?

dagm

I'm not concerned about these so-called skin care lotions because many of them at stores and marketplaces near me include bleaching ingredients that cause us to lose our natural skin color while also posing a risk to our overall skin health. I've made the decision to use just certain Vaselines that are both dependable and approved by our health ministry.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I wonder why people are always very much interested on the anti-aging cream because me I don't see the need of it because no matter how you will apply the anti-aging cream you are still going to die one day ,so what was is the needs of you stressing yourself so much to get them when you can have a cream to maintain your natural complexion ?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The skin care market is flooded with different skin care lotions and skin care creams of various forms and sizes. It's a thing of concern as to whether this body cream or lotions passed the regulatory phase. It raised concern in the health sector on how various body creams find their way into the market. Most of this creams would fail quality test if it goes through one.

The skin care creams are more popular than cleansers and toners. Eye and anti-ageing creams are other examples where skin care cream is preferred over its lotion counterpart.

The creams are used to treat skin disorders inorder to maintain a healthy skin. However some medical expert say that this lotions and creams makes our skin susceptible to skin cancer.

Moreover, some creams do not fulfil the purpose to which they are used for. Many skin blemishes are caused by these skin care creams and mostly, the damages they left on the skin is irreversible.

On last note, it is very important to ensure that the skin care creams we use are of high quality and endorsed by the regulatory agents

What is the name of the cream that works perfectly for your skin?
Skin care products comes with its benefits and pains, that is why one need to be very sure of the skin care products to be used before using it. Some products contain very harsh chemicals which will be harmful to the skin. It is better to check in with skin experts before use

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
You see the body odor part captured my attention....It's seem this deadly cream brings out some disgusting odoriferous scents from this users. I have noticed this several times and it's really annoying when you sit in a cab with some of this people. I really don't know why, but it's seems the chemicals inside this creams are too strong for the skin. That their skins gets to emit this od
The skin pigment is destroyed by the bleaching cream and that's what brings out the odour . The odour makes one feel like vomiting, because it has a pungent smell. My question is: isn't black beautiful? I love my skin colour and I will let it remain that way it is. The use of toning creams as become a modern day fashion

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have heard about the soap. It's called a Ghanaian soap and it's basically for bleaching the skin. This soap leave a serious mark on the skin, a permanent one for that matter. The bleaching creams and lotions does the greatest damage and its aftermath is very disgusting and disheartening, to the extent that the users develop body odour
You see the body odor part captured my attention....It's seem this deadly cream brings out some disgusting odoriferous scents from this users. I have noticed this several times and it's really annoying when you sit in a cab with some of this people. I really don't know why, but it's seems the chemicals inside this creams are too strong for the skin. That their skins gets to emit this od