Crypto The Future of XRP

Suba

Staff member
Many people refer to Ripple as XRP, even though they are actually different, in simple language Ripple is the company that issued XRP. So XRP is a cryptocurrency supported by RippleNet, so transaction fees will be cheap and fast. Currently Ripple is able to confirm every transaction in just 5 seconds. The Ripple company is headquartered in San Francisco, US and Ripple has opened branches in the UK, Australia and Luxembourg. Ripple does not use blockchain as a ledger, but uses open source (RippleNet Cloud).
Factors Affecting the price of XRP
Although the main factors that influence the price of XRP are supply and demand, there are several other factors that determine the price of XRP such as trading volume and news.
Future of XRP
Currently XRP occupies the 7th position on Coinmarketcap, XRP price is $1.03, Market Cap is $48.62 billion and Max supply is 100 billion XRP. XRP first price at launch (2012) $0.1. Many experts predict that XRP is very profitable as a long-term investment. because it is expected that there will be an increase of 50% within a year.

Carson20t

Future sounds very bright and looking at the catastrophic law suit that ripple has just emerged victorious from sends quite an alarm that this company means business.Ripple coin or Xrp as what it is initially called is a nest egg for long term trading.

Not only because of its stamina and growth but also because the people behind it are a very powerful team of which some come from Yahoo.Hodling this coin for a long term is definitely a nest egg for someone.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the clarification because if we have people that do mistake ripple for xrp, I am one of them. For the future of xrp, it is very bright. Many would have thought there will be an end to xrp in the late last year when they have legal case.

Suba

Staff member
Future sounds very bright and looking at the catastrophic law suit that ripple has just emerged victorious from sends quite an alarm that this company means business.Ripple coin or Xrp as what it is initially called is a nest egg for long term trading.

Not only because of its stamina and growth but also because the people behind it are a very powerful team of which some come from Yahoo.Hodling this coin for a long term is definitely a nest egg for someone.
If the lawsuit against Ripple is finished then there will be no more negative news that will lower the price of XRP. According to Changely, currently the XRP price is above $1, although there will still be a price correction, but if the Ripple company gets support from a giant company then the XRP price will be pushed forward.

Carson20t

If the lawsuit against Ripple is finished then there will be no more negative news that will lower the price of XRP. According to Changely, currently the XRP price is above $1, although there will still be a price correction, but if the Ripple company gets support from a giant company then the XRP price will be pushed forward.
I think in terms of the law suit Ripple is on the upper advantage and will win this case fully as most of the proceedings seemly being rules in favour of Ripple.It is also good that Ripple has continued to increase its market value and invesments portfolio.

Now is it a good think and safe for ripple not to be on the blockchain ledger?I think in the first place that is what got ripple in trouble that it was operating as a pseudo coin for lack of a better term.

But all in all I want to hod this coin even for six months to one year.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
I think the coin is very profitable on a long term basis ,many that have invested in the coin during the lawsuit issue case then when it was first issued, are probably making huge gain by now ,the coin have a lot of potential is best to just invest ahead I think