Crypto The Future of BAT

Suba

Staff member
BAT (Basic Attention Token) is Brave browser's native token, which runs on the Ethereum blockchain (RC-20).

Passive Income
Brave browser is an open source browser that prioritizes privacy so it can block trackers, malware, invasive cookies and pop-up ads. Every Brave browser user will be rewarded with a BAT token, which will automatically add to the balance in the Uphold wallet or Gemini wallet that has been connected to the Brave browser. Currently Brave browser has also added a Search Engine feature that can be opened in TOR, so that it will eliminate traces of history, cookies etc.
BAT Price Prediction
The current price of BAT is $0.6360, and it ranks 94th on Coinmarketcap, Max Supply 1,500 million BAT, Circulating Supply 1.49 billion BAT and MarketCap $947 million
All-Time Low Price USD 0.066209 (Jul 2017)
All-Time High Price USD 0.980702 (Jan 2018)
ROI from ATL 963%
Based on the trendline, it is predicted that the price of BAT will drop to $0.550 on Oct 10, 2021, and within a year it will be $1,040 (Oct 2022). Although the price of BAT for the short term fell but for the long term it was still profitable.

Carson20t

After reading this article I would like to hod basic attention Token for a while.As much as I can.What makes it more interesting is that you can earn it free just by using brave browser as well.

I will also want to understand more of the features of the coin and thanks for enlightening us of its general performance and on which blockchain network it lays.

Suba

Staff member
After reading this article I would like to hod basic attention Token for a while.As much as I can.What makes it more interesting is that you can earn it free just by using brave browser as well.

I will also want to understand more of the features of the coin and thanks for enlightening us of its general performance and on which blockchain network it lays.
BAT (Basic Attention Token) is a utility token that runs on the Ethereum (ERC20) blockchain, the first BAT Token was launched (ICO) on May 31, 2017. A few months ago, BAT was published on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) so that the transaction fee will be cheaper, and the price of BAT hit ATH on May 09, 2021 $1.42. Grayscale BAT Trust, this company will continue to add to their balance, so the demand for BAT will increase, so the potential for BAT in the future is very promising.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't have enough idea about this cryptocurrency because I've never consider it as a cryptocurrency good for investment in the sense that I have never done any research about it to understand if it is something to invest on or not. based on your information this might be true but I have to do my own personal research to confirm that what you are saying about the coin is true.