The electric scooter is not for child’s play

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Getting popular here is the electric scooter which is a good substitute for the risky motorcycle. Most of the users of electric scooter in our village claim the convenience and big savings. It can travel for 50 kilometers in one overnight charge. For short trips there is no need to charge the battery every night.

IMG_8132 e-trolley.JPG sco
In this pandemic era when there is a limitation to the passenger capacity of public transport (down to 30%) getting a ride is much harder. Motorcycle sales have shot up understandably for the public to have their own mode of transportation. For the younger generation the electric scooter is one good thing to buy because it is easy to maintain and there is no need for a license. I forgot to say that most of the electric scooter owners in our village are seniors.

BreakDown89

Getting popular here is the electric scooter which is a good substitute for the risky motorcycle. Most of the users of electric scooter in our village claim the convenience and big savings. It can travel for 50 kilometers in one overnight charge. For short trips there is no need to charge the battery every night.

View attachment 46080 sco
In this pandemic era when there is a limitation to the passenger capacity of public transport (down to 30%) getting a ride is much harder. Motorcycle sales have shot up understandably for the public to have their own mode of transportation. For the younger generation the electric scooter is one good thing to buy because it is easy to maintain and there is no need for a license. I forgot to say that most of the electric scooter owners in our village are seniors.
I hate this things. When is saw it... blaaah.