The Easiest Way to Achieve Financial Freedom

Mika

VIP Contributor
Financial freedom means you have built a wealth system that brings you money without being too dependent on other companies and individuals. What is the easiest way to achieve financial freedom?

The answer is: Get a job!

Well, this might surprise you but let me explain.

Financial freedom means you make money from capital gains and through passive sources. In order to make money from capital gains, you need to invest money. You also need money to build a passive income source for instance you need to invest in a business, spend money to create a product, etc.

What is the easiest ways to get money? Well, a job can give you easy money. You work for a month and you receive a paycheck.

If you save at least 20 percent of your income every month to build some sizeable funds and then invest the money in markets, you will be able to build financial freedom. You need to be financially disciplined to achieve that.

When you get a job, you will have an income source, and money will come regularly. When money comes regularly, you can not only manage your lifestyle regularly, you can also save money regularly and invest money regularly. For example, if you are receiving $1000 pay check, you can save 10 percent i.e. $100 in a high interest bank account and invest 10 percent i.e. $100 in the stock market. If you do this regularly, by the end of the year, you will have $1200 in your saving account and $1200 in stocks. In the mean time, you would also be receiving interest in your saving and dividends in your stocks. You can achieve financial freedom only when you save money and invest money. If you are not saving money or investing, you can build a business and generate revenue from your business. This can also help you become financially fees.