The best way to earn passively

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many ways to earn money online, but not all of them are passive income streams. Passive income is a great way to earn money without having to put in a lot of effort. You can earn passive income by creating online courses, investing in real estate, or even by writing books.

The best way to earn passive income is by creating online courses. You can create a course on just about any topic, and people will pay you to access it. The key to success is to create a high-quality course that provides value to your students.

Investing in real estate is another great way to earn passive income. You can purchase property, and then rent it out to tenants. This can provide you with a steady stream of income, and it can be a great way to build your wealth over time.

Writing books is another great way to earn passive income. You can self-publish your book on Amazon, and people will pay to download it. This can be a great way to earn money, and it doesn't require a lot of up-front work.

There are many ways to earn passive income. The best way to earn passive income is by creating online courses, investing in real estate, or writing books. These are all great ways to build your wealth over time, and they can provide you with a great stream of income.

Mika

VIP Contributor
These are definitely good methods to build passive income. However, you must be aware that just because you are using these methods, you don't start generating a lot of passive income the right way. If you managed to create a course that is selling like hot cake, you will generate passive income through your course. If no one is buying your course, you make no money. In order to make a best-selling course, you will need elaborate skills in various areas, you might have to record a video, make podcasts, write the course materials, design graphics, create slideshows, etc. You also need SEO and digital marketing skill to sell your course. Investing is a relatively easy method to make passive income but in order to invest and earn good profits, you need to invest a lot of money, furthermore, the investment will not always yield profits. It might result in a huge loss.

There are many ways to earn money, but not all of them are created equal. If you're looking for a way to earn money that doesn't require a lot of active effort, then passive income is a great option.

There are a few different ways to generate passive income, but one of the most popular is through investing in real estate. By investing in property, you can earn rental income that comes in without having to do any work. This can be a great way to build up your savings or earn some extra money each month.

Another option for generating passive income is through stocks and other investments. This can be a more volatile option, but if you choose wisely, you can make a lot of money with very little effort. There are a number of online platforms that make it easy to invest in stocks and other assets, so this is a great option for those who are looking for a hands-off way to earn.

If you're looking for a passive income stream, there are a number of options available. By taking the time to research the best option for you, you can ensure that you're earning money with very little effort.

Sikapa

Verified member
There several ways to make money online that most people are already into but the truth here is how to make passive income are not common. To make passive income online or offline need much effort and this is not just one day job. Most people say it as something that is easy to do and therefore everyone can do it but this is not so.

There are some people who have special skill to earn passively online with their strategy and tactics. You made mentioned of online course which is true that one can make passive income through online course but the question is can everybody create online course? The answer is no, while not everybody that can write ebooks too. But maybe in one way or the other a person can money online without it been passive. By the way I will like to say you threat is good and more informative to readers.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
The OP does not even list my favorite method to make passive income. In my opinion and experience, the best passive income methods are selling digital products and selling print on demand products. The best thing about these methods is there is no upfront cost. There are a lot of digital marketplaces where you can sell your digital products and you can easily start free. You can sell a lot of things from courses, ebooks, podcasts to digital art, NFT, digital files, workbooks, designs, etc. Just like digital marketplaces, there are also a lot of print on demand marketplaces where you can start selling for free. You pay only when you generate sales, they will deduct commission from your selling price. So literally speaking, you pocket money without spending a dime. However, in other to use these methods, you need graphic designing skills, SEO and digital marketing. You can design digital products and print on demand products only through graphic designing.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Good morning everyone! The topic you have chosen is very interesting indeed. I fully agree with everything you mention in your thread about passive income. Everyone likes making passive income. Actually, passive income is a dream for most people. The main reason why people like making passive income is that you can earn money easily without doing anything. You can even make money while sleeping. Isn't it wonderful! Of course, it is not that easy to make passive income. You have to work hard in the beginning to enjoy your earnings later on.

It is true that there are a lot of ways to earn passive income. In my opinion, some of the best ways to earn passively are investing in real estate, mining crypto and selling books. To be honest, I did not know that you can earn money passively by creating online courses. This is a great idea! Thank you for the information.

CaptainEmmanuel

What if I say passive income can come from YouTube content creation, course creation and blogging
Most times people don’t want to work or invest time or money into anything but they want you to earn from a system that needs work, time and effort
You can only earn passively from a system you have worked for or invested your time and money into it
You need money to build a house before renting it out thereby receiving passively from it

You need to write a book or course for people to buy online and if your content you’re writing is not standard or good enough for people you can’t sell
So the whole essence in think of something you’re good at and people can benefit from then create a course around it then sell it
That mean you’re teaching and creating impact in people’s live and people pay for a product or service rendered

I can teach you on how to create, setup and and monetize your YouTube channel and setup a blog for you too and create content on this platform that can start earning you passive income online after putting a little bit or work, time and money on a weekend
You and I are here not looking for a means to earn or starts something small Since we can’t afford in building houses yet or investing in real estate.like the major passive income the other contributors talked about

But just a little bit of money which I can’t hide the fact about , time and effort from your side I can show you how you could earn passively