The best sport for seniors to engage in

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The sport I have in mind is one that is physical which means computer games and chess are not included. A physical sport is good not only for the physical exercise but for the mental exercise as well. The seniors are usually not agile anymore but it is best they can still engage in playing a sport.

Although golf is the sport of the rich and famous but it is the best sport that I can see that a senior can play. It takes strength and stamina to play golf for the player has to walk many kilometers along the vast golf course. Hitting the ball with the golf club needs strength and the shot needs the mental capacity and the hands should be adept to the objective of getting the ball into the hole. Even at 70 you can still play golf and enjoy the sport as long as you have the money for the club membership.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The only sports I've always love is 'soccer, it gives me excitement whenever i drive enter into the field to warm up my body to look very much fit after much time spent online inorder to earn some extra bucks. With soccer i help myself to reduce undue body fatigue and stay fit without taking some pills to stay stronger in health.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Yeah golf game is mostly played by the elderly and for the rich too.the membership fee is always high and as such it look like a game reserve mostly for the rich but it is nice game since it doesn't involve much strenous activities. It is highly recommended for the elderly

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah golf game is mostly played by the elderly and for the rich too.the membership fee is always high and as such it look like a game reserve mostly for the rich but it is nice game since it doesn't involve much strenous activities. It is highly recommended for the elderly
It is highly recommended for the rich and elderlies. It is tagged as as a platinum game by most think-thank people, cos if you aren't wealthy enough you aren't getting ticket, you'll be left behind. If one manages to scalp through it, then riches follows, many through the efforts of the master who he is serving during golf practices.