the best one I found for this is swagbucks

B

billings311

the best one I found for this is swagbucks the best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucksthe best one I found for this is swagbucks

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
What is this, I believe that the admin of this community should always review some of the post that is being done by new members before it is displayed publicly for people to see, because a lot of new members are trying to turn this platform into a playground by posting things that will not in any way be of great benefit to the community, we all know about swagbuck but that's not just the best way you should have presented it, you should have written the content about it for us to understand if they are legit or not.

Immilash

But are you ok Hope all is well. Swagbucks is also one of the
What is this, I believe that the admin of this community should always review some of the post that is being done by new members before it is displayed publicly for people to see, because a lot of new members are trying to turn this platform into a playground by posting things that will not in any way be of great benefit to the community, we all know about swagbuck but that's not just the best way you should have presented it, you should have written the content about it for us to understand if they are legit or not.
Seriously some people here don't want to contribute to the forum just imagine posting this rubbish but why is it that the admins of this forum are not taking good actions on this.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Seriously I don't really know why he was posting this way but contents like this will always bring down the value of a particular community because such is not going to help us in any way and beside he is not even saying anything reasonable for people to absorb.. he should try to contribute positively to the growth of the community.. I believe @Fecoms should always try to review some of the content that is being created by newbie on the platform to at least up to ten topics before they are allowed to post generally, this is just a suggestion sha.