The best natural treatment for diabetes

A

abhatt1897

Do you know that there are an estimated 31,706,000 diabetic patients in usa and expected to grow by more than 100% by 2030? Yes! According to WHO, diabetes is one of the prevalent lifestyle diseases worldwide. It is high time when we start searching for diabetes home remedy to make life easier and healthier.

A sedentary lifestyle and genetic susceptibility are some of the major causes of many of our people. Diabetes occurred when the body did not produce enough insulin or did not respond to insulin. You are at greater risk of getting this metabolic disease if you consume a low calorie high calorie diet diabetes control our food in any physical activity. Try the domestic treatment of diabetes to fight this silent killer .i hope this is helpful for everyone.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I have an insulin plant in my garden. It is claimed to control the blood sugar level. I have given away the potted plant to 5 friends and relatives. My aunt said that it works for her so she is not taking any medication anymore. But for the others I have yet to hear. Yes, with the physical activity that is good to help in the control of the blood sugar level.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I heard that if the body doesn't provide insulin, we can fall diabetic, even consuming very low sugary things. Also that, if we consume enough sugar, we can still not be infected by diabetes as long as the insulin keeps producing the fluid that keeps away diabetes. My grandma lived for 98 years before succumbing to cold hands of death, she love sugary things a lot, she never sicked diabetes until her death comes by, at times its something that happens through lineage.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Even with the natural treatment of diabetes it is advisable that we watch the type of food we are eating because food can also be the leading causes of diabetes about from genetic factors, a lot of processed food may not be suitable for our body. Let's educate ourselves and understand the danger of eating processed food and other process products.