The best money making ideas for all

rubesh

Valued Contributor
money making ideas can depend on the context of the individual. If someone wants to earn extra income, they can look into freelance work such as writing, web design, or marketing that can be done in their free time. If they are looking to establish a full-time business, they can consider things like starting a business, investing in stocks, or being an entrepreneur. Ultimately, the best money-making ideas depend on someone’s skills, time constraints, and tolerance for risk.
It is important to evaluate all these factors and pick an idea that works best for an individual. A potential money-making venture might be more lucrative but require more time or a higher risk tolerance than one is comfortable with. A solid plan, research, and proper budgeting is also important for any money-making idea to be successful.

Imran Noori

Verified member
Definitely there are many ways to make money online, as you mentioned freelancing and investment in stocks are two of those ways.

Nowadays many people are busy learning new skills like digital marketing, accounting, web design, web development, graphic design and more to work as freelancers but there is a tough competition in big freelancing platforms like Upwork and fiverr.

Investment is also a good choice to make money nowadays, investment in stocks and crypto helped many people to make alot of money.

Shaf

Verified member
Making money online is great, especially for people who are introverts or just tired of the hassles of having a job.

All the information you will find online will paint a rosy picture of it, especially the idea of passive income while living luxurious lifestyles. The reality is far from that though, but you can make it as close to that as possible by choosing what is best for you only, as I've learnt.

The best should be something you find easy and entertaining to do, so it doesn't feel like work, especially of you are taking the job online as a side hustle.

It's also important that you can learn more about it easily, whether free or paid courses but it should not feel exhausting learning more about it.

Nowadays, it's also good to choose something that gives you decent money.
For me, working on paid to post forums clicks all of these boxes and I don't find it hard at all, but affiliate marketing was a disaster because I did not enjoy the work.

Ayeshabashir

There are a lot of money making ideas but if you are interested to make money online then firstly you will have to find out the profession in which you are interested. Otherwise people can make online money through trading,digital marketing,investment and through freelancing.
But I suggest you that before joining any platform for make money online,you should gain proper knowledge and information about this. Because there are lot of scammer around us wo find out the chance to steal your money so precautionary measures is very important.

Making money online is very good opportunity for those people who do not want to go outside and want to earn money by sitting at home. But for this you need to learn skills and research about this from Google and also take experience before joining any website if you want to become a true successful business man in your life.Hope so you would like my suggestions and pay heed your attention on my advice

Last edited: