THE BEST EFFECTIVE MORNING EXERCISE FOR BURNING FATS

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Sprinting is simply race, if you can go on a race for a long distance it means sprinting. Using your bicycle for exercise is also sprinting because you're simply on an acceleration which requires speed. Such kind of exercise can build your cardiovascular insurance, speed muscles fit. That's why it is advised to engage in such kind of routine excercise.
Omo. That one is even the most hardest because you are not juggling.you are on a race which is something you can never continue for up to 30 minutes. If you are racing that means you have to try as much as possible to run as fast as you can but this to me I don't consider it as an exercise. Because you are over stressing yourself.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, that's how it is bro. You shouldn't bother about your nature, fat or slim what matters most is your well-being and nothing more. I am not fat too, I love it that way since it enables me do things in a flexible way, play my soccer when I am chanced enough. In the future might be different, let's see if we'll get some fats by then.
Lolz, I don't really pray to get so much fat because I understand it is not good for the body system, maybe instead of us to be fatter I will rather said that I would like to be a little bit muscular and this can be achieved by going to the gym, but does it really mean that I have to go to the gym everyday to maintain a muscle mass I have gotten from gyming

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Hahahahhahahahah,you have made my there with your funny write-up, if you really think so I really have to observe that but I don't really want to be fat but in case there is a possibility of me adding a little weight then is possible to add a little up but if there is no possibility I don't even have anything to worry about because I'm quite comfortable the way I am, let's see .lolz.
Lol, that's how it is bro. You shouldn't bother about your nature, fat or slim what matters most is your well-being and nothing more. I am not fat too, I love it that way since it enables me do things in a flexible way, play my soccer when I am chanced enough. In the future might be different, let's see if we'll get some fats by then.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Hahaha, don't worry time will tell when the fat will start coming. My father said that to me, he was once petite like me, but together he is quite fatter than I am. IAM not fat but I eat alot, he said when the time comes those food I've been consuming will yield enough flesh lol. So, don't worry during your latter stages you might add up if you eat well and relax your mind without thinking much.
Hahahahhahahahah,you have made my there with your funny write-up, if you really think so I really have to observe that but I don't really want to be fat but in case there is a possibility of me adding a little weight then is possible to add a little up but if there is no possibility I don't even have anything to worry about because I'm quite comfortable the way I am, let's see .lolz.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz, do you really think so ? even now there is nothing so difficult that I am doing ,there is food and everything is there but there is no possibility of me getting fat.. and I dont even work as a family man so how will I even get fatter when I start working to provide food for my family. That will be really strange.
Hahaha, don't worry time will tell when the fat will start coming. My father said that to me, he was once petite like me, but together he is quite fatter than I am. IAM not fat but I eat alot, he said when the time comes those food I've been consuming will yield enough flesh lol. So, don't worry during your latter stages you might add up if you eat well and relax your mind without thinking much.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Don't worry, when the fat comes you'll be surprised. At the meantime you might not be fat due to how nature it's at the moment with you. But trust me, when you're simply rich and settled down for life without much hassle to make money online or offline you'll come to feel relaxed, that's when you'll experience fat in you.
Lolz, do you really think so ? even now there is nothing so difficult that I am doing ,there is food and everything is there but there is no possibility of me getting fat.. and I dont even work as a family man so how will I even get fatter when I start working to provide food for my family. That will be really strange.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Well I don't even know if I will be able to build up muscle because the way I'm seeing myself I can never be fat no matter the amount of fatty food I eat but the fat may actually be dangerous to me but will never showed in my body. I believe the same thing might also be applicable to muscle mass I don't think I am someone that can gain it so easily.
Don't worry, when the fat comes you'll be surprised. At the meantime you might not be fat due to how nature it's at the moment with you. But trust me, when you're simply rich and settled down for life without much hassle to make money online or offline you'll come to feel relaxed, that's when you'll experience fat in you.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lolzz, you're still a young lad, you can engage in exercises, its helpful, it can help you build your muscles and keep you fit all day even when you aren't living by drugs to sustain well-being. Ever since I became a sports man, I never for once went to the hospital or living by drugs all the time to stay healthy, not bragging but that's the real thing.
Well I don't even know if I will be able to build up muscle because the way I'm seeing myself I can never be fat no matter the amount of fatty food I eat but the fat may actually be dangerous to me but will never showed in my body. I believe the same thing might also be applicable to muscle mass I don't think I am someone that can gain it so easily.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Anyway this might actually be helpful as you said ,it has been long ever since I engage in a race with people like you are saying and I don't even know if it will be possible for me to engage again because I will be too tired .but I think it is possible for me to revive that energy in me since I have not yet and an old man.i will also try
Lolzz, you're still a young lad, you can engage in exercises, its helpful, it can help you build your muscles and keep you fit all day even when you aren't living by drugs to sustain well-being. Ever since I became a sports man, I never for once went to the hospital or living by drugs all the time to stay healthy, not bragging but that's the real thing.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Lol, it's not stress, it's simply staying fit from undue fatigue man. You can simply engage with your peers in 100m, 200m sprinting race simply to catch fun, and energizing in the process too. Which keeps your health good, and fit all day, which fights diseases out from your body.
Anyway this might actually be helpful as you said ,it has been long ever since I engage in a race with people like you are saying and I don't even know if it will be possible for me to engage again because I will be too tired .but I think it is possible for me to revive that energy in me since I have not yet and an old man.i will also try

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Omo. That one is even the most hardest because you are not juggling.you are on a race which is something you can never continue for up to 30 minutes. If you are racing that means you have to try as much as possible to run as fast as you can but this to me I don't consider it as an exercise. Because you are over stressing yourself.
Lol, it's not stress, it's simply staying fit from undue fatigue man. You can simply engage with your peers in 100m, 200m sprinting race simply to catch fun, and energizing in the process too. Which keeps your health good, and fit all day, which fights diseases out from your body.

Samsu35

This means that those who often say, "I don't have time!" now have no reason for not doing five to ten minutes of physical activity each day.

This is beyond everyone's control!

People do not need to run five miles before breakfast. You're just five minutes away from a happier, more concentrated you! There are also other advantages of doing anything physical first thing in the morning. Breathing deeply and shifting your body first thing in the morning not only helps you consume more calories during the day, but it also puts you in a better mood and, of course, improves your health.

In other words, if you are fully awake and energised for the day, you would be more likely to take the day by the scruff of the neck and want to follow goals and objectives.

Some of the main advantages of doing something active every morning are mentioned below. Remember them the next time you feel like you're putting in "too much effort!"

1.A higher calorie expenditure during the day.

2.Energy levels that are higher.

3.Improved fitness and wellbeing.

4.A greater chance of having a longer and more abundant life as a result of point number three.

5.A greater probability that you would want to meet and accomplish your life's goals and objectives as a result of feeling confident and energised as a result of exercise.

Note, success in health, as well as success in every other aspect of life, is always decided by what you do (or don't do) for as little as five minutes per day!

Establish everyday good habits in terms of your wellbeing and watch your results soar!

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Most of the time I engage in bicycle riding and sometimes just a normal juggling but if I am engaging in bicycle riding I really enjoy it because I like riding bicycle especially in the morning. Riding it for 30 minute will give me the enough exercise that I will need in the body .I don't really know what sprinting is all about.
Sprinting is simply race, if you can go on a race for a long distance it means sprinting. Using your bicycle for exercise is also sprinting because you're simply on an acceleration which requires speed. Such kind of exercise can build your cardiovascular insurance, speed muscles fit. That's why it is advised to engage in such kind of routine excercise.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
If you do such just as you've narrated here, then I'll simply say it's nice. Because you're consistently doing it. 30 mins is enough to build your muscles to be fit, provided you did it with high intensity and not just reluctantly. 30 mins training during non-locomotive exercise is simply enough for me in the whole day. But if I am engaged via locomotive like sprinting, 20-30 mins is enough.
Most of the time I engage in bicycle riding and sometimes just a normal juggling but if I am engaging in bicycle riding I really enjoy it because I like riding bicycle especially in the morning. Riding it for 30 minute will give me the enough exercise that I will need in the body .I don't really know what sprinting is all about.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Personally do not engage in serious exercise ,most of the time I always engage in the morning,it can be running in the morning I can start it around 6:00 in the morning and stop by 6:30 and sometimes bicycle riding depending on how I feel for the day. Is that too late or I should engage more ? I don't really know but sometimes I do it two times a week.
If you do such just as you've narrated here, then I'll simply say it's nice. Because you're consistently doing it. 30 mins is enough to build your muscles to be fit, provided you did it with high intensity and not just reluctantly. 30 mins training during non-locomotive exercise is simply enough for me in the whole day. But if I am engaged via locomotive like sprinting, 20-30 mins is enough.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Yes, some persons just don't want to get into fitness activities that's why you see them going shapeless, going obese. Its always advised to take on to fitness exercises to keep the body fit all the time even though its twice a week, its still very much good to our health.
Personally do not engage in serious exercise ,most of the time I always engage in the morning,it can be running in the morning I can start it around 6:00 in the morning and stop by 6:30 and sometimes bicycle riding depending on how I feel for the day. Is that too late or I should engage more ? I don't really know but sometimes I do it two times a week.

Empress

Verified member
Exercise is very good for belly fat you don't have to have to leave your house if you don't wish to go out they are a lot of effective ways that we can use at home for belly fat and we can also engage in exercise at home and it will work.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your information. Sometimes people who are ready to lose their weight sometimes can be so lazy to engage in activities that will help them to get a better shape. Sometimes it could be that their work is taking their time and it is very difficult for them to arrange and fix the time to engage in this activities,this is always most of their challenges.
Yes, some persons just don't want to get into fitness activities that's why you see them going shapeless, going obese. Its always advised to take on to fitness exercises to keep the body fit all the time even though its twice a week, its still very much good to our health.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Health is life, and wealth, no good health, no good life. And one of the factors that will help us achieving good health, is through exercises. It will help keep our body fit, and away from body fatigue. If you train everyday, making a routine training, it will helps us to burn some calories and fats that makes us to look unhealthy. We can engage in short exercises like shuttle run, jogging, non-locomotive movement exercises etc, to stay fit all day.
Thanks for your information. Sometimes people who are ready to lose their weight sometimes can be so lazy to engage in activities that will help them to get a better shape. Sometimes it could be that their work is taking their time and it is very difficult for them to arrange and fix the time to engage in this activities,this is always most of their challenges.