Surveys The best and only survey app that is available for African

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have tried many survey sites and app. But I have not been able to earn from any of them before. That is because they don't accept Nigeria. There surveys are not available for every body. Because of that I have not been trying or wasting my time in participating in different survey sites or apps.
Now up to two years or even more now I have been on the only survey app that has survey available for Africans. Sometimes I receives two to three surveys or even more in a week. And each survey worth more than $1 with up to 20 mins work time.
The company is Afrisight. They are very legit. One more thing I like about the company is that it can be accessed both on app and website. And it consumes very less data, on like others that they will consume data and they will still not give paying survey.
To start with the company. I would advise to download the app, because it is more easier to use than the website. Go to play store , search and download OpinionAPP.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
All the survey that I got invited by the company and have filled, I got reward for all. Maybe when you received an email that you are invited to complete a survey, the time laps. This is what I mean. If they invite you to solve a survey and you didn't fill the survey on time . The survey will expire and they will take it away from you. In the last seven days I have received 2 surveys.
I even got two survey invites, but i didn't meet up cos my notification didn't show up for me that's why i didn't meet up on time. Had it been the notification notified me on time i would've earned from those options. And their reward per survey attempted correctly is very much okay. The price or reward for each is better off than other companies pay rate.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
This is my first time of hearing the name. And just as the name sounds, I won't be suprised if they get surveys for Africans truly. But from the people comments, it shows that these survey sites dont actually get survey for Africans maybe because of lack of data or information they are really after in their survey.

Finger Geek

Verified member
They claimed to have surveys both for the lower tier countries and the top tier countries. It looks like one located around Africa, with how the name implies. I have an account on the survey site, I've received 2 survey options but none rewarded me. Its still same old things around surveys, let me give it a second chance, if it will be for me or not.
All the survey that I got invited by the company and have filled, I got reward for all. Maybe when you received an email that you are invited to complete a survey, the time laps. This is what I mean. If they invite you to solve a survey and you didn't fill the survey on time . The survey will expire and they will take it away from you. In the last seven days I have received 2 surveys.

Nite

Valued Contributor
They claimed to have surveys both for the lower tier countries and the top tier countries. It looks like one located around Africa, with how the name implies. I have an account on the survey site, I've received 2 survey options but none rewarded me. Its still same old things around surveys, let me give it a second chance, if it will be for me or not.
Yeah, looks like it's the same as other survey websites. I think these survey companies should offer some kind of disqualification credits, so that even if we couldn't complete the whole survey, we can atleast have something which can help us increase our earnings. Though it will be a slow process, but will also give us a hope in reaching our payout.

arunima25

Verified member
I have tried many survey sites and app. But I have not been able to earn from any of them before. That is because they don't accept Nigeria. There surveys are not available for every body. Because of that I have not been trying or wasting my time in participating in different survey sites or apps.
Now up to two years or even more now I have been on the only survey app that has survey available for Africans. Sometimes I receives two to three surveys or even more in a week. And each survey worth more than $1 with up to 20 mins work time.
The company is Afrisight. They are very legit. One more thing I like about the company is that it can be accessed both on app and website. And it consumes very less data, on like others that they will consume data and they will still not give paying survey.
To start with the company. I would advise to download the app, because it is more easier to use than the website. Go to play store , search and download OpinionAPP.
Good that you have found some that works for you. And the compensation sounds great. You are right that getting a good survey site for tier 2 and tier 3 countries can be challenging. Most of them favour the tier 1 countries.
Is this site accepting International users? I have not heard of it.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Haven't heard about Afrisight. Most of the survey websites offer you surveys at first when you join in, then later you hardly get any survey. But I like the thing that they have made it available to access both through phone and application, and also the data storage capacity of their app is less.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Haven't heard about Afrisight. Most of the survey websites offer you surveys at first when you join in, then later you hardly get any survey. But I like the thing that they have made it available to access both through phone and application, and also the data storage capacity of their app is less.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Ok this question goes to you, first of all thank you for the introduction of this wonderful opportunity for us,most of them are always difficult to earn penny, since you said this is really true have you place widrawal before and have you been paid ? please drop to us a payment proof

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I have an account via this Afrisight survey, but up till mow I've not gained anything still around the site. I've gotten two invitations so far, but when i tried to login and attempt my offer, i still get same old beef, saying the quota is filled. That before i arrive other participants have taking the position of filling their opinions.