Surveys The best and only survey app that is available for African

Finger Geek

Verified member
I have tried many survey sites and app. But I have not been able to earn from any of them before. That is because they don't accept Nigeria. There surveys are not available for every body. Because of that I have not been trying or wasting my time in participating in different survey sites or apps.
Now up to two years or even more now I have been on the only survey app that has survey available for Africans. Sometimes I receives two to three surveys or even more in a week. And each survey worth more than $1 with up to 20 mins work time.
The company is Afrisight. They are very legit. One more thing I like about the company is that it can be accessed both on app and website. And it consumes very less data, on like others that they will consume data and they will still not give paying survey.
To start with the company. I would advise to download the app, because it is more easier to use than the website. Go to play store , search and download OpinionAPP.

Skysaint

Verified member
Okay, this one actually do sound pretty new to me. I haven't heard of this survey site and from the name I think it should actually have to support users from Africa. I went through some of the initial comments and from the looks of things I think it's just like the rest of other paid surveys

rawuf lifestyle

There is nothing I will gain in mentioning or talking about this company in almost all the survey related topics I reply on here on Trendri. When i registered with the survey company is more than a year now, I was never serious about it but I know that but is legit. Because I have many people that have withdrawn there.
So because I do talk about the company here, I decided to be serious and reach the minimum payout and I have received $5.38 to my bank account. And I got N2965 to my bank account. This is the proof.

View attachment 46289

After today I am not convincing you guys to join the company. I thought this is a forum to help each other make money. That is why I kept on convincing you guys but I don't need to proceed because I gain nothing if you join the company.
have it reflected? thats all we wanna know because i have been on this site for long time but never have survey always survey not available

rawuf lifestyle

Thanks for sharing this piece of information with us here. If I may ask though, have you been paid by this platform you are talking about? And also because there are so many scams out there, If you have been paid, can you please share with us an evidence of payment, like screenshot of payment alert?
i dont believe so because you don't even get the surveys how could you get paid? they dont wanna pay so there is always no surveys at the moment?

rawuf lifestyle

I have tried many survey sites and app. But I have not been able to earn from any of them before. That is because they don't accept Nigeria. There surveys are not available for every body. Because of that I have not been trying or wasting my time in participating in different survey sites or apps.
Now up to two years or even more now I have been on the only survey app that has survey available for Africans. Sometimes I receives two to three surveys or even more in a week. And each survey worth more than $1 with up to 20 mins work time.
The company is Afrisight. They are very legit. One more thing I like about the company is that it can be accessed both on app and website. And it consumes very less data, on like others that they will consume data and they will still not give paying survey.
To start with the company. I would advise to download the app, because it is more easier to use than the website. Go to play store , search and download OpinionAPP.
i also have an account on this afrisight but never get even one survey anytime a check there is no survey at the money it really sucks

AfriPeeps Official

Thanks for sharing this piece of information with us here. If I may ask though, have you been paid by this platform you are talking about? And also because there are so many scams out there, If you have been paid, can you please share with us an evidence of payment, like screenshot of payment alert?

Titilopemi1

Honestly I've actually trashed survey from my online earnings because they are not favourable to Africa countries most especially Nigeria.
They'll actually make you waste your time and internet data responding to their questions and nothing in return just so disheartening to have these platforms where there's discriminations and castigation.
Technology lights up the globe? to unite.so let survey earnings be easy and interesting for everyone to earn easily.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
since last year I have not really been interested in making money from survey platforms because you cannot really make any tangible money if you're from this part of the world. I have come across a lot of orders that promises to pay but all to no avail. Taking surveys is no longer for me.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Majority of the survey websites are like that, we get survey invitations, and after completing the entire survey they say that we are not qualified for it. If that's really the case, then why don't they let us know about that at the beginning, instead they let us complete the whole survey and don't even give us the reward we deserve.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This site is not legit....It's a complete ruse! I was sent a mail few days ago that I was qualified to take a survey with 600Naira to be awarded after it's completion lol, so I rushed down there by opening the site through the link they sent to my mail. I finished a survey, then I was told that I didn't qualify. It was so unfortunate! They can be very annoying. No tips, no compensation....no nothing!

Shigobad2020

It's a waste of time , energy and data, I have registered and there's nothing to show for it because it's giving me a negative outcome, whenever I have a survey invitation and i used my state ,iT always says I am not eligible and mostly everybody is complaining about the same thing.

Finger Geek

Verified member
So is it a waste of time to do surveys ?

Are you kidding me? It's a sheer waste of time looking around for survey sites that works in africa.
It doest work here and I have tried severally but was disappointed on the long run.
The one you talked about is TRIABA and I guess its app is opinionApp. Don't be fooled by them as you never can tell their motive. Maybe, they are building email list for their selfish means

When we try to complete a survey with all our honesty, and are on the verge of finishing off the whole survey, that's when these survey companies can be lot more disappointing, because that is when they tell us, we have been screened out of that survey! And all our hard work goes down the drain.

Are you sure if this is actually legit. Have you really withdrawn any money from them. This is because I really do not want to waste any of my time trying to carry out surveys on a site that is not trusted. You talk to something about paying directly into your bank account, is it really possible. Has anyone really done this and it worked?.
There is nothing I will gain in mentioning or talking about this company in almost all the survey related topics I reply on here on Trendri. When i registered with the survey company is more than a year now, I was never serious about it but I know that but is legit. Because I have many people that have withdrawn there.
So because I do talk about the company here, I decided to be serious and reach the minimum payout and I have received $5.38 to my bank account. And I got N2965 to my bank account. This is the proof.

Screenshot_20210630-085653.png

After today I am not convincing you guys to join the company. I thought this is a forum to help each other make money. That is why I kept on convincing you guys but I don't need to proceed because I gain nothing if you join the company.

Nite

Valued Contributor
So is it a waste of time to do surveys ?
When we try to complete a survey with all our honesty, and are on the verge of finishing off the whole survey, that's when these survey companies can be lot more disappointing, because that is when they tell us, we have been screened out of that survey! And all our hard work goes down the drain.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Are you kidding me? It's a sheer waste of time looking around for survey sites that works in africa.
It doest work here and I have tried severally but was disappointed on the long run.
The one you talked about is TRIABA and I guess its app is opinionApp. Don't be fooled by them as you never can tell their motive. Maybe, they are building email list for their selfish means

Finger Geek

Verified member
If it worked for you, that's good! I will try it out but I have long given up on survey sites. They do not accept applicants from africa. Since we are in the same region I will try it out . This medium is the best to share sites that works and I really appreciate you for divulging such important information.
If you have any other paying sites I will be elated to know about it .
It really works. After you registered there. You need to always check on the app for new survey invitations. Because the surveys do expire. When you receive invitation for a survey, it will take at least 24 hours for the survey to expires. And like I said before, each survey worth more than $1.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
If it worked for you, that's good! I will try it out but I have long given up on survey sites. They do not accept applicants from africa. Since we are in the same region I will try it out . This medium is the best to share sites that works and I really appreciate you for divulging such important information.
If you have any other paying sites I will be elated to know about it .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Since you registered with your email address. You should always check your inbox daily for any new survey. I think every survey will post for at least 24 hours before it get expires.
Like yesterday. When I checked my inbox. I saw that I have two survey invitation. And on clicking the surveys, they were still on. For you to always complete a survey, you will need to always check your inbox.
I think its the last time I'll attempt Afrisight survey, cos i see no reason wasting time there. I tried to complete my offer but to no avail. Anytime i want to answer the survey it just can't access, image to access one, but same old problem me and surveys. Just one question i attempted i was screened out and said the survey isn't for me.

Finger Geek

Verified member
I even got two survey invites, but i didn't meet up cos my notification didn't show up for me that's why i didn't meet up on time. Had it been the notification notified me on time i would've earned from those options. And their reward per survey attempted correctly is very much okay. The price or reward for each is better off than other companies pay rate.
Since you registered with your email address. You should always check your inbox daily for any new survey. I think every survey will post for at least 24 hours before it get expires.
Like yesterday. When I checked my inbox. I saw that I have two survey invitation. And on clicking the surveys, they were still on. For you to always complete a survey, you will need to always check your inbox.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, looks like it's the same as other survey websites. I think these survey companies should offer some kind of disqualification credits, so that even if we couldn't complete the whole survey, we can atleast have something which can help us increase our earnings. Though it will be a slow process, but will also give us a hope in reaching our payout.
You're very correct, they should offer some incentive when we are disqualified via survey test which they disqualified us on their own, for reasons best known to them. I just don't know why, they'll match us with survey that fits in to our profile and at the end of attempting the survey we get disqualified for decision I'm still confused on till today.