The benefits of membership shopping

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
Membership shopping is a scheme of elite supermarkets that give special privileges to their members. First benefit is the exclusive shopping that only members are allowed inside the shopping area. Second benefit is the continual discounts of some items. Third benefit is the availability of imported goods that you cannot see in ordinary supermarkets particularly chocolate and meat (like turkey and lamb).

The membership shopping is assured of shoppers because members pay a membership fee so they are at a disadvantage if they do not use their membership card. They also have the exclusive order of products by phone or via website and for pick up or delivery. Overall shopping is great because of the comfort and convenience aside from the mentioned benefits above. For me, I always prefer the membership shopping instead of going to the ordinary supermarket.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Just knowing about membership shopping because I have never encounter such, maybe this is really for the elites but I like the advantages and perks that comes with being a member. I will ask around my locality for any and finds out what it entails to join. It makes a lot of sense to me

Mika

VIP Contributor
I shop from the same store regularly just because I can earn points for every object I buy. These points slowly add up. When I reach a certain level, I can cash in these points as a cash voucher which can then be used for shopping. In order to be entitled to this feature, I will have to first join the membership club.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
This is my first time learning about the concept of membership shopping. I have always been an ordinary shopper in the supermarkets that I know best and it has never occurred to me that you can have such membership opportunity. Those benefits are really worth paying for the membership card. I will check for them in the supermarkets I shop with.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Membership shopping is a good way to get some cash backs, discounts, as well as free products. However, there is also a drawback of shopping from the same store just because you are a member and have membership card that gets you discounts. You might have to compromise on the quality of products.