The bad effect of lower gas fees

Finger Geek

Verified member
Have you ever wanted to change the gas fee of your crypto currency transactions because of the high transaction fee of the crypto currency like bitcoin and etherium. It is possible to change your gas fee. This can be done after we make the transfer but before the confirmation of the transfer.
There was a time that I wanted to send bitcoin to an address but it took more than a week for the transfer to get to the destination. And this is because I changed the gas fee to a lower gas fees. This made the transfer to delay that late.
It is not good to change gas fee. Because any thing can happen to the fund. In my own case I was lucky that it got to the destination at last. There are some coin that will hang in air for life and will not return back or get to the destination.
It is not good to reduce gas fee of any transaction

Putta Vince

I have experienced my transaction getting delayed for more than 2 days just because the gas fees was below $1 or something in ethereum. So , I would suggest everyone to make sure to stick to the transaction fees set by the trust wallet by default to avoid any further delay.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I don't think it is even possible for you to manually change and adjust the gas fee when you are sending out a particular cryptocurrency. when I am sending cryptocurrency like bitcoins or LTC to another wallet the transaction fee of that transaction will be generated based on the congestion of the blockchain at that particular time.