The ADA performed better than ethereum

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Cardano has outperformed Ethereum in terms of transaction volume during the last 24 hours, according to Messari ($7.02 billion vs. $5.41 billion, respectively).

When it comes to adjusted transaction volume, the two rival cryptocurrencies are neck and neck.

Cardano users only paid $66,058 in transaction fees in the previous 24 hours, compared to $44.74 million for Ethereum.

While some opponents dismiss Cardano as a "ghost chain," the proof-of-stake blockchain already hosts a number of notable dApps, including stablecoin hub Ardana, decentralized exchange Maladex, decentralized banking protocol MELD, and non-fungible token marketplace CNFT.IO.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
It is a nice cryptocurrency , I was asking yesterday a group on social media about the best cryptocurrency to invest ,bbased on my writing I only have two cryptocurrency in my mind , the first of the cryptocurrency which I presented to them was the fantom ecosystem and ada was the second one. , based on what people are saying they believe ada will be more profitable for people to invest compared to fantom, but from what I am seeing both of them are extremely volatile and can even present a higher chance of making money if you are investing for the long-term purposes..

We have to be careful in some of the cryptocurrency we are investing on because if we makes mistake by investing our hard-earned money in cryptocurrency that won't be profitable then we may not likely to reap anything good in return in the future and this is not the desired of everyone.

It is very important for us to do our own personal research regarding the type of cryptocurrency we are investing on because failure to do this might result in loss and wasting of money without giving anything in return. You the differences between trading and Investment