The 5 Most Recent Ways of Earning High on YouTube and Requirements

Jasz

VIP Contributor
YouTube is an online space where you can upload video contents for people to watch. You either post on YouTube to reach out to people, get famous or make money. Whichever, it's still a win-win.

You can quickly look at the following processes and requirements, you must also be up to 18 years of age or get a legal guardian above that age who can be responsible for the adsense payments.

Advertising Revenue
YouTube can place ads on your videos (selected videos). That means, you can get ad revenue from display, overlay and video ads.

Merch Shelf

Your subscribers or fans can purchase official branded goods featured on your watch pages. You must have more than 10,000 subscribers.

Channel membership

Your members can earn recurring monthly rewards (payments) in exchange for the special package you offer. You need 1001 subscribers.

Super chat and Super Stickers

Your followers can pay to make their content highlighted in chat streams, you have to live in a location where this feature is eligible.

YouTube Premium Revenue

You will be eligible to earn a part of YouTube premium customers subscription fee when your content is watched by them.
You only need to make content watched by a viewer who is a premium subscriber.

Any of these can earn you money on YouTube, you just have to start in order to earn well.

Well I am not saying that this might not be true but the fact for me is that I have not heard about most of the ways listed above until now. Nevertheless I still see it as a great opportunity to make income and that is if it is truly what the poster said it is in his thread. I can sense that some of the things said up there are quite familiar though but it still does not mean that I have any actual idea about it, I am glad to come across such knowledge, I happen to be one of those people that are interested in making money on YouTube but do not really know how to go about it which is really getting me discouraged because I am a type of person that easily get a change of mind when I am not getting what I want the way I plan it or expect it to be.

Well I am not saying that this might not be true but the fact for me is that I have not heard about most of the ways listed above until now. Nevertheless I still see it as a great opportunity to make income and that is if it is truly what the poster said it is in his thread. I can sense that some of the things said up there are quite familiar though but it still does not mean that I have any actual idea about it, I am glad to come across such knowledge, I happen to be one of those people that are interested in making money on YouTube but do not really know how to go about it which is really getting me discouraged because I am a type of person that easily get a change of mind when I am not getting what I want the way I plan it or expect it to be.
Thanks for your feedback. I like to inform you that every information posted above is well researched, you need not fear. I 'm not just trying to help others but myself as well so in the course of searching for how to make money, I stumbled on that great information. Some good information are rare to find. So when you get one, make your research, work on it and be determined. Thanks.