Support Thanks For this Changes

Official forum Support

Darshika

I logged in here after awhile and amazed with the New changes... Expert Members can u reply about the new changes.

Admin.. Can we get Paid for our posts here?

How-to Display the Signature here. I added my Sign previously... But it is not available in my posts.

Friends Check & Like Today's Target My Facebook Page

Duke1

Few days ago when i visited Trendri, i was surprised of the update and the forum new design. i had to check the url to make sure am at the right website. This is a welcome development, i commend the admin effort. Am still on the process on getting use to some of the features of the forum.

Ages

An upgrade i wasn't expecting. My observation, this upgrade or design load faster than the previous design. The new changes looks better for me on mobile and its easy to create a thread. This upgrade and formal which one i love most, as time goes on i will know.

Darshika

An upgrade i wasn't expecting. My observation, this upgrade or design load faster than the previous design. The new changes looks better for me on mobile and its easy to create a thread. This upgrade and formal which one i love most, as time goes on i will know.
Changes r always welcome

Fecoms

Administrator
Staff member
Earning on the forum is seriously being considered and hopefully this will be available soon. We are currently looking for a means for members to earn credit for either writing articles or giving solutions to questions ask.

Darshika

Earning on the forum is seriously being considered and hopefully this will be available soon. We are currently looking for a means for members to earn credit for either writing articles or giving solutions to questions ask.
Great admin.. Your reply clearly shows that our Forum will be the next quota.. Happy to post hete