Tell us the reason why you are on trendri.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Have been on net for some time now and I had witness many occasions when one will invest and latter got disappointed.
Some of my friends and Collogue in my office had invited me to join different platform but all the same .
Different forum I had witness will even tell you to invest money or before you can register you must pay money yet after some week latter they will run away .
But the day my friend introduce me to this forum and I joined, I had learnt a lot,gain and I still believe that I will be happy at last.
In trendri it widen my knowledge because I had seeing series of topics that can really help in making decision in business, when you wanted to start business and with many useful ideas.
So why are you on tredri!

eojo2401

I am on trendri to learn, to earn and to impact knowledge as well as to educate. I always read and digest post and comment on trendri, some are useful to me which I do write it in my left palm while those that are not important to me were kept in bin. The most amazing part of this site is that am earning when am learning.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Trendri is one site I just viewed few topics and I decided to join, I just knew this is a site I will love to be on, apart from the money gotten but the knowledge I will gain from all the information that will be posted here. And I must write that I have gained a lot

Makah

Trendri is one of the most awesome site I have been one, apart from earning from the site it has make be build more on my writing skills and am thankful for this
I was referred to Trendri by a member of this webiste and it's been cool all way and am looking forward to earning my first money on this site and I will be very happy and I will continue to advertise this honourable site to my friends and families

gbadebo9

The reason why I join trendri is that I want expose to the Internet business and also to make additional money what im making from my salary as a civil servant in my state. Also I'm using it being the first person to register within my rank I tried to be their refferer in order for them to register under me and be making money without stress there by improve their finance capabilities and that one help them to solve some of their financial problem. So my people u should use this opportunity to help itself and others.

Godsplan

Have been on net for some time now and I had witness many occasions when one will invest and latter got disappointed.
Some of my friends and Collogue in my office had invited me to join different platform but all the same .
Different forum I had witness will even tell you to invest money or before you can register you must pay money yet after some week latter they will run away .
But the day my friend introduce me to this forum and I joined, I had learnt a lot,gain and I still believe that I will be happy at last.
In trendri it widen my knowledge because I had seeing series of topics that can really help in making decision in business, when you wanted to start business and with many useful ideas.
Generally, l like being in forums and so I have seen that the education we always get from forums cannot be gotten any where if not through them.

As l speak, l'm a member of about eight forums all with different aims and l can trendri is part of the first three l get education on a wide range of topics especially concerning finance and businesses. Most of my forums too l belong too don't pay and so l would say trendri has an advantage over them in terms of rewarding their members.

Maphalle

We'll, I'm invited by a friend. At first I got confused but now I can say I enjoy reading the posts and that helps me in increasing my knowledge in businessand my vocabulary. Also it helps me knowing of other challenges from different countries which shows me that a problem is experienced by different people from different countries.

Victor001

They are a lot of reasons to be in a forum,others to learn skills or business ideas,some to earn from it,it's boils down to choice,I am in a lot of forum and I follow some certain set of people because of the contents they offer. It was in this forum I heard off the BNB coins going up which I invested. So in general the quest for knowledge is priority.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

One important reason why I'm in trendri today is to educate others with information that have got and also to be educated, I discovered that this platform has been able to create and also impact knowledge, it's also use in the exchange of information which is of benefit too many. However what are the reason why many people I also in the platform is also to make little penny another to assist their daily needs

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view many people are on trendri because they don't have job due to the situation in the country right now, but as for me I am here because I need money, and also I'm here because of lack of job opportunity and most of all I see trendri as an easy business at the same time an easy job to do and get paid it is not stressful and it does not take much of time it is well comfortable for me and also where understandable for me.

Daykas

Actually I was introduced to this platform.
In the first place I was expecting it to be like other platform that I have been visiting without getting paid.
But what amazed was the simplicity of this platform. Straightforward and I really learn each and everyday through different sections,forum,discussion and so.
With this self am eager to bring people to a trustworthy platform like this

Haypril

Without deceiving myself or others reading this comment, my major aim of joining this forum is to earn money from taking online tasks. But then after joining, I see the need to share my knowledge and gain from the experience of others. I just few days, I have learned a deal in Crypto currencies, the investment and how to know the coin to invest in. This knowledge I have acquired is as a result of joining this great forum. Thanks to the developer and team of admins.

Dora Wi

I am interested in making good financial decisions and finding alternative ways to earn, especially in different forms of trading and investing. I like reading and participating in discussions about these topics.

PICKFORD

Verified member
The real reason why I join trendri was because I want to make some cash. But along the line I discovered that is not like other websites. It very educative it make you think quick.