Technologies that are Transforming the Real Estate

Nite

Valued Contributor
Real estate and technology have slowly become allies. Technology has constantly been reinventing the real estate industry. Those traditional old days of property dealing are gone, technology has taken over the world now. When every industry is basking in the sunshine of advanced technology, why should real estate remain in the shadows of outdated methods?

Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
Today, we will find that A.I and Machine learning are being incorporated in almost every application we use. For real estate industry, this trend is proving to be the turning point. Businesses are using Artificial intelligence to eliminate repetitive tasks like paperwork, scheduling, timesheets, etc. Tasks are being done in less time and with more efficiency.

Big Data & Data Analysis
Using data driven facts, sound decisions can be made. For real estate industry, this emerging technology uses both historical and real-time information and provides insights on trends, pricing, demographic data, potential value in specific locations, patterns, and associations.

Virtual & Augmented Reality
Real estate technology startups has made the whole experience of property searching online so effective, convenient and exciting. Now properties can be accessible just at the touch of your finger tips. Before doing a real visit, people can visit potential properties online via virtual tours. This VR technology is a blessing for the property managers. A large number of people have found virtual tours extremely helpful.

Mobile Apps
With mobile apps, we can do just anything on our fingertips, from ordering food to booking a ride. Extending that convenience to real estate, there are various mobile apps where people can buy, sell and browse properties, or find an agent. Property buying becomes easy and transparent when buyers meet sellers virtually and look for properties that seem attractive.

Real estate is coming of age, not everyone is operating in an analog system. Those real estate owners that got money have taste of Gold, they simply make use of artificial intelligence to plan their estate investments and others in order to look modernized. Nowadays, building isn't planned using pencil and paper, with the computer you can simply use tools that is developed with artificial intelligence mechanism to draft your building plan, draw it's elevations, and lots more. Even during it's building, artificial intelligence comes into play, to see the building of labourers and facilitating the job faster through modern building tools/equipments.

I am at present in search of a property to buy that is either a lot in the suburban town or a land in the rural area. Most of the selling now are done online. One prospect I saw was a lot of 500 square meters that caught my fancy. When I asked to see it, the agent said that I should pay the reservation fee before they would show me the site. I think that's what technology had done to the real estate style of selling. They just show the pictures and videos unlike in the olden days when they have the vehicle to bring the prospect buyer to the site. What's more? They are into the so called pre-selling which means you will buy the property without seeing any development. It is scary to be paying the installment of a residential lot when the site has no roads, no drainage system, nothing at all.