Tartle Earning Site - Share Data. Earn Money. Change Your World

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Some days ago I came across Tartle Earning Site(tartle.co) - Share Data. Earn Money. Change Your World. I have never heard about this earning site and I would like to know if this site is legit or not and if someone received any payment from it. It seems to be a very interesting site and you can earn money easily just by sharing your data. I would appreciate your useful information. Thanks a lot.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Tartle is a .co domain website, and such domains are not really appreciated because such domains are free. A paying website should not be using free domain for itself.
However, it can even be due to Owner's liking for that domain, but if the site is paying, there might be payment proof which you have to look out.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Tartle is a .co domain website, and such domains are not really appreciated because such domains are free. A paying website should not be using free domain for itself.
However, it can even be due to Owner's liking for that domain, but if the site is paying, there might be payment proof which you have to look out.
Dear Yugocean, thank you very much for your kind message and the useful information about this site. I appreciate it very much. You are absolutely right. I have to be very careful and try to find a payment proof so as to see if it is worth working on this site or not.