SweatCoins: Earn Rewards By Exercising

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Sweatcoin as the very name implies is a digital currency that reward you to stay fit and move around, so when you are going for an evening walk or doing some lightweight exercise in your room, you can earn rewards and cash them out, how cool is that?, to start making money with sweatcoin, keep on reading.

1- Download the Sweatcoin app from the App Store or Google Play Store and create an account. You'll need to provide your email address and create a password to sign up.

2- Once you've signed up, enable the app to track your steps using your phone's GPS and pedometer. This is necessary for the app to accurately track your activity and award you Sweatcoins.

3- Go for a walk or exercise outdoors. The app tracks your steps and converts them into Sweatcoins based on your activity level and the type of terrain you're walking on. The more active you are, the more Sweatcoins you'll earn.

4- As you earn Sweatcoins, you can redeem them for rewards in the Sweatcoin marketplace. These rewards can include discounts on products and services, or even cash. The rewards available will vary depending on your location and the partnerships that Sweatcoin has with local businesses.

Etini

Valued Contributor
Sometimes, I marvel at the ingenuity and diligence used to make intelligent apps like this. So the app has an algorithm that attempts to identify your normal routine and an exercise routine. It is a great work by the developers. And I think this is one of the easiest platforms to earn. Just sweat it out and win money for that. So why would you not go exercise? If you are too lazy to exercise for your health, would you also be too lazy to exercise for money? This is a special motivation for me. For some dollars, this pot belly must go.

I am just wondering how the site pays. Do they have a point system that is converted into cash or it pays you real money. If so, how is your exercise measured or evaluated to know the amount to pay you. I am going to try this app out.