Surveys Swagbucks.com reviews, is it still worth it in 2021?

Mertayasa

This survey site is found long time ago and on of the legit and paying survey site. I was work in this site 2019 until the first of 2020, I decided to leave because I found the better one.
Once sign up you will get free 500 coins and you will get more coins when you finish any survey. Those points you can convert in to money. Yesterday, I was found really amazing video regarding this site. This person got around $500 a month working in this site. This make me rejoin in this again, but when I try to login to my account it's was saying error.
So I plant to make new account in this site, is it still worth it ?
If you guys have any other good surveys site kindly give your link please.​

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks has always. Been a good paying site and I think it is still now but unfortunately, for us in the tier 3 countries it doesn't work for us. So if you are in a country that it favor you then go ahead to create a account and work on it. You will enjoy it

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks is a reasonable way to earn extra bucks online for the top tier country users and not for the lower tier country users. It could've worked well for me had it been those top paying surveys work for me, but since it doesn't work out that way for me. It wasn't easy for me to earn substantial amount if reward during my time with swagbucks.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I have an with Swagbucks but I think it will be dormant now....I left because I wasn't really anything there, so I moved on. It only favours UK, US, CAN/AUS. If you check Reddit under there beermoney forum, people from the first tiers are making over $5 dollars there a day.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Swagbucks has been very legit and paying for a very long time now especially if you are from a top tier country. I heard about the website last year but I could not sign up for me it's because of my demographics in the sense that I cannot work anything tangible.

Timgab

Swagbucks has always. Been a good paying site and I think it is still now but unfortunately, for us in the tier 3 countries it doesn't work for us. So if you are in a country that it favor you then go ahead to create a account and work on it. You will enjoy it
Why do this top tier countries earn more than others ?, because when it comes to online earnings it seems almost all network values the tier countries