Surveyeah - Well paid surveys

Moni2402

what is Surveyeah?

It is a highly prestigious paid survey site with an exceptional track record. It was launched in 2014 and since then it has grown and evolved without stopping, until today it has become a benchmark in the online opinions sector, with nearly 2.5 million registered users.

Initially it was only available for the country of origin of the company, Italy, but today, after having reached agreements with the best external panels, it offers its services to 123 countries, including Spain and all the countries of America. Latin.

They pay by PayPal, Skrill and Amazon, but it is also one of the few websites on this list that includes Western Union and MoneyGram in its prize catalog, two very recurring payment gateways in several countries.

publisuites-1080x675.jpg

Kwess

what is Surveyeah?

It is a highly prestigious paid survey site with an exceptional track record. It was launched in 2014 and since then it has grown and evolved without stopping, until today it has become a benchmark in the online opinions sector, with nearly 2.5 million registered users.

Initially it was only available for the country of origin of the company, Italy, but today, after having reached agreements with the best external panels, it offers its services to 123 countries, including Spain and all the countries of America. Latin.

They pay by PayPal, Skrill and Amazon, but it is also one of the few websites on this list that includes Western Union and MoneyGram in its prize catalog, two very recurring payment gateways in several countries.

View attachment 46361
This website is indeed working for many people in many countries even in Africa but I personally have not make any amount on this website.
But this does not means is not working so I will like those who like taking surveys to join now because it is a good way to make money online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I remember vividly this is my very first survey platform i signed up on around January last year. After registering on the platform I could not make any money. I stayed up to a week before I could get an invite and the pay was very low compared to the time.