Review Survey Website That Pays You

Kennysplash

Verified member
You can try Global Test Market. It's a survey site that pays you by completing different surveys from different companies. It definitely doesn't require skills. You just need to answer the surveys as truthful as possible and finish them.
Surveys have never paid me, in fact it has never paid people in my geographic location. Surveys are limited to certain regions and they are the top countries. When I first started trying out surveys I will fill survey profilers as if my life depended on it. I tried all I could to get just even one to pay me, it never happened. I always got disqualified by saying "sorry no surveys available for you at the moment". There are other things I could do that fetch me few bucks, o can't be wasting my time on surveys that won't pay me.

zinck mark

i have a great site you can use to Earn a litle more.
this site will pay you $1 per survey. has multuple earning options.

here's how to get started :
1. register using this link

2. complete the survey. that's it

if you have any questions, feel free to let me know in the post below

Darshika

i have a great site you can use to Earn a litle more.
this site will pay you $1 per survey. has multuple earning options.

here's how to get started :
1. register using this link

2. complete the survey. that's it

if you have any questions, feel free to let me know in the post below
Why don't u share the site name?

MarineDragon

You can try Global Test Market. It's a survey site that pays you by completing different surveys from different companies. It definitely doesn't require skills. You just need to answer the surveys as truthful as possible and finish them.
Can you please share the link to the website to the survey? Can we earn money by surveying the website?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
I haven't heard of this site before that you named "Global Test Market". I expect you to share little more details regarding their payment threshold and the method to redeem. I have also been to a lot of survey sites in this lockdown and explored them a lot. But, I came to the conclusion that every survey site has some sort of time period where it sends you qualifying survey according to you. I experienced the same with Superpay site, as I earned there and qualified for the surveys for few days a lot. But, meanwhile I suffered a lot to qualify there after.

Masonkaycares

For the past 4 months I've been trying to use yuno surveys but to no avail. I no longer use them. I use coinpayU, a PTC site to ********* and get paid. At least I get paid to do something although the pay isn't much. But since am using this site, I am quite sure I will get more ideas to make more money. About the site the op talked about, I wanna know more about it maybe delve into something new and more tangible to make my life more comfortable.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I don't longer do surveys since most turns out a waste of time for me. How can a survey at the beginning says you are qualify to take part then almost getting to completion, it says you are no longer qualify and it will leave one hanging, no pay, no compensation. I rather totally let it be than continuing with such tasks

Nite

Valued Contributor
I haven't tried Global Test Market, but I have heard about it. Unlike some other online survey websites, you don't have to provide too many details for registering on GTM as a member. All you need to provide is your email ID and name. I also heard that they let you register through your social media account, such as, Facebook or Twitter account. This will help you ensure your privacy, and protects your personal data from falling into the hands of unscrupulous users and phishing scams.

Mellorando

Banned
Superpayme.com is the survey site I have personally used to patake on surveys and getting paid registration is 100% free and does not require any expertise advice the most interesting feature about this website is it numerous withdrawal system you can get your earnings via PayPal Bitcoin skrill payoneer payeer and litecoin minimum withdrawal of this website is just $4 and task are easily accomplished

WegaSilver

Yes, this is a fine and easy way to start doing little jobs online that actually pays you something. (y)

nicolascn

Si vous n'avez aucune compétence ou que vous êtes simplement paresseux et que vous voulez toujours gagner, je vous suggère de vous inscrire à des sociétés de sondage et de commencer à répondre à des sondages. Une autre chose que vous pouvez faire est d'exploiter les crypto-monnaies car il ne nécessite que votre ordinateur et une connexion Internet.