survey to get paid

G

Guirlenec1

My favorite earned survey site is survey savvy. Check it out. They offer survey that could make you money evaluate sites and watch shows to get paid. If you download the app they pay you so that's extra money as long you stay active.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's good to hear but the fact that most survey websites does not most of the time support survey for the reason best known to them. Although citizens from these countries do use VPN to access various survey sites but I don't advice this because it is like cheating on the website

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
That's good to hear but the fact that most survey websites does not most of the time support survey for the reason best known to them. Although citizens from these countries do use VPN to access various survey sites but I don't advice this because it is like cheating on the website
Even me I would not advise you to use a VPN in surveys when they do not accept people over here because you might not be giving them the correct information they needed .you have to consider them and not only on how you can make money. the reason why they do not accept here is because maybe we don't have what they needs.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Even me I would not advise you to use a VPN in surveys when they do not accept people over here because you might not be giving them the correct information they needed .you have to consider them and not only on how you can make money. the reason why they do not accept here is because maybe we don't have what they needs.
Most people don't even care about the website. What they care is the money they want to get from the website. That's why they use any means available for them to cheat on the website. Nowadays most sites now have some gadgets they can use to easily detect if one is using VPN or not.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Most people don't even care about the website. What they care is the money they want to get from the website. That's why they use any means available for them to cheat on the website. Nowadays most sites now have some gadgets they can use to easily detect if one is using VPN or not.
Yes I just consider using VPN as a waste of time because even if you have succeeded in registering on the website and answering of survey question it will still be impossible for you to receive payment because during the withdrawal time you will be banned and you may not likely to receive payments because of the VPN.

MOSIUR

I notice that most of the survey sites or apps do not pay at all. They only take personal survey but do not have any eagerness for survey for products or anything that can be promoted. Besides, after downloading and installing some apps, the device becomes weaker than before. For this reason, I do not want to proceed any more.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I'm not really interested in taking online surveys because I've actually registered on some of them but I was not able to make anything tangible from it. there are some survey websites that pay a whole lot of money but to only people from United States of America are some European countries.