Survey time

Glowstick

Most of the survey out there bring high hopes of money in terms advertising but they take a long time in terms of completion and hard work for small money.
Stating a survey that will make arrangements about your company or personal life and get paid cents after so much had work of answering questions for 1 hour or more, it keeps on saying 20-35 minutes or 10-15 minutes but it dragged me more than minutes and the questions are going around in circles with the service you provide all day and hard work it's better to work for hours and get a good payment.
They post all over and say make a personal income with survey it's not a life time income you gonna struggle, take survey as an extra bonus income only when your bored dont invest your time in your money making efforts.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
definitely people should not depend on online survey platforms to make a living because you cannot really make something tangible from it. I have actually ventured into so many of them but at the end, I was not able to make something reasonable. Making money from them is a great way of making money.