Trading Discussion Successful trading is all about

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Successful trading is all about good analysis and controlling your risk. There are some more important things to follow which include good strategy, good trading plan, professionalism and choosing the right broker. You can not get good result by trading in a poor broker. I trade forex at Eurotrader broker. I am here in this broker since it is a regulated broker and has tight spreads. I likewise can withdraw my cash quickly.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
To make a successful trade the said person needs to know how to trade very well and also know how to execute trade properly, because this are some of the factors that contributes to the person making a successful trade and earning online,there are people who make sucessful trade but analysis is more important

Sheeeesh69

I agree risk anything is usually with people fall down. Technically analysing the markets is not very difficult, fundamentally it can be more challenging however, It’s fundamentally nothing is going on and your technical analysis is sound there is no reason why you cannot make consistent profit provided your risk is in check

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Forex trading requires you to be very good in analysis because if you do not have knowledge of doing good an analysis, you will definitely not profit but rather lose all your money. many people venture in the forex trading without having much knowledge of how it works and they end up losing their money.

Robson Dey

To trade in the forex market, any trader needs a broker. Broker can be good or bad. By selecting a good broker, a trader can easily take decision whether he has to trade or not. Good brokers are generally are those, who provides low spreads and high leverage than others. Withdrawn process should be easy.
Brokers help traders to gain profit and reduce the risk of losses. A broker can be a guideline for any trader. Choosing a good broker is not an easy task. I am trading with Forex4you, which is the best broker for me. They provide low spreads starts from 0.1 pips and their maximum leverage is 1:1000. They provide 24 X 5 customer service to the traders. So for me, they are the best broker.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The more a trader practices, the more successful he becomes. To bring perfection in a trader’s trading, there is no alternative to demo trading. And FXOpulence allows traders with a free demo account and they allow traders to apply all trading strategies on their platform.

FXOchartist

If we already found a way to make accuracy trading, despite loss sometimes being inevitable but if we find a good trading strategy with 70% winning rate and a normal risk-reward ratio, it is already become money making machine in forex trading, enjoy in life because we can make money from home, the broker also has a role because not all broker is reliable and many scam broker in the forex world. Grateful I choose FXOpen and so far this is a good broker