Success Without Marketing: Some Cases Of Businesses Becoming Popular Without Marketing!

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Marketing is considered one of the important aspects of success when it comes to business. This is because marketing is considered a process that allows the general public to become aware of products or services you have to offer. However, I have noticed that some people who have shops in populated area tend to become successful even without marketing. The key here is to have a shop in an area where there are already a lot of shops and people around. They become so famous without marketing that their own customers market their business by referring their friends and relatives to their business. Usually restaurants in my city become popular through this way and there is a bakery in my area that also became popular without marketing. So have you ever personally witnessed such a thing happening?

You are absolutely right! But there is no business that doesn't need marketing. Marketing is the heart through which the business breath. Even if your shop is sighted in a commercial area , you still need marketing for more successes and profit. I have not seen a company that's very popular and do not do sufficient marketing.

Sometimes marketing doesn't mean going to the social media to publicise what you're dealing on, you can decide to forget about social media marketing, mass media marketing, affiliate marketing, and any kind of marketing that requires skills. You can settle down for word of mouth marketing, which you don't need to spend a dime or need extra skill to advertise. Such medium of advertising drag lots of people to patronize a certain business.

They might not have to call people to market to but their quality of product might just be their marketing strategy. Other buyers might then tell other people how great their products are and the patronage will fall in. People market their products in different ways it isn't about paying for a form of advertising

I think those businesses that became popular without marketing are the first of its kind. Let's take for example if a noodles brandare the first in a company and they have no competitors they will definitely become very popular without even marketing . The main reason for marketing is because of competition and any business that does not do marketing now will definitely not succeed. So marketing is essential especially for new businesses.

When the customers do the recommending of the restaurant or any business then that business can forgo marketing. I remember that lesson in our salesmanship subject in college. Our professor said that if our food business is so good then the customers themselves will be doing the marketing for you. I believe in that especially now with the social media word of mouth is quite fast to spread.

There are a lot of companies who I'm running a monopoly kind of market and as such they do not even need to advertise or market their goods in any way. Another way is that companies who create completely unique products and I have quality actually do not need to waste money on marketing.