Review Studybay is it legit or a scam

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Studybay is a site that freelance writers can get jobs to work on academic papers. These papers can be written in different languages as required by the site. So if a writer is good with term paper and other academic papers then making money off this site will be very easy. The snag here is that those that needs to write in English language must be native speakers or have excellent English writing skills

The writer must be good in Art, English, biology, business, Geology and computer science. You get paid from $6 and above, depending on the job. Payment is by paypal and bank transfer. Anyone working on this site?

Ekuvero

Their review isn't that bad though but with one writing in an anonymous language would be some sort of shortcoming for opening and entry cause you might only be limited to only English speaking countries and how much do their pay per article cause this might be complex than a normal project.though the only issues would pay their payments options through PayPal which has some restrictions with Nigeria users andnthst that has been some sort of discouragement and hope all countries do have opening and entry for article and project

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Their review isn't that bad though but with one writing in an anonymous language would be some sort of shortcoming for opening and entry cause you might only be limited to only English speaking countries and how much do their pay per article cause this might be complex than a normal project.though the only issues would pay their payments options through PayPal which has some restrictions with Nigeria users andnthst that has been some sort of discouragement and hope all countries do have opening and entry for article and project
Yeah this the problem with having good jobs online for a a Nigerian, apart from the discrimination of not being allowed to participate, another hurdle one needs to cross is having the means to get the funds or make a withdrawal. But some people are still looking for a way around it. The minimum pay for a task here start from $6 as at from a review

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
That site looks good because it involves writing which is what I want. However, writing academic papers may be boring which is probably fit for students. But I will think about it because the $6 earnings is quite high and would be a nice reward if I could do the job. Let me check on it, thank you for sharing.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The freelance site looks okay, with the description you laid around it. But when it comes to popularity it is lagging behind other well-known freelancing sites like, upwork, fiverr, freelancer.com, flexjob, truelancer.com, seoclerk etc. This names i just mentioned are simply household freelancing sites to make money legitimately selling your skills.