Review StudentsEarnCash.com

Ephy

This website allows someone to earn big more money by just downloading apps, doing simple surveys, posting to social media and by doing simple tasks. With this site you earn huge amount of money money but I've never seen someone withdrawing. If you want to withdraw they give you many reasons like you haven't completed all the requirements in order to make a withdrawal so they give you another tasks to do kindly review the site and tell us if it's good or it's just a wastage of time and you'll not be paid.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It's nice that you reviewed the site as per your experience. I have also seen many sites that claim to pay but when you go to the withdrawal, they don't. I have faced this issue with some of the paid to read email sites. I explored these sites a lot to earn money since the pandemic struck, and two of those sites were Clickgennie and Volutic that didn't pay. Problem with these sites is also that they don't reply to your support tickets or emails sent. The support section that I found the most ideal was of Timebucks, they respond quick and that makes sense.

Kennysplash

Verified member
The site is a scam, I register and was given $50 as sign up bonus, how? From where do they pay that amount? And then if you perform any task successfully you will be reward way too much. In a day you can make $250. Come on that is overrated. Just merely looking at this shows that it is a waste of time, many people are complaining that they are not able to withdraw. Do not waste your time on it and do not let the money fool you, it is audio money. You can never receive it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Any site you just seing people saying on survey you earn big just think about such a site.
Some site really when you start you will be swing it that you are earning big but at the end you will not be able to make any withdraw because they are not a legit site.
Some time when you wbat to enter in to any site look closely to those that has testify about it before is it positive or negative before you start.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I also signed up for the app but when I was giving $50 I got suspicious because no help I mean no legit up we ever give you $50 for signing up the list is $5 and you have to workout to end that $5 signing bonus. I logged out of it or rather deleted it when I could not even navigate the app I don't think anybody should waste her time on it for now I'm just sticking to bizdustry and trendri