Stripe partnered with Twitter to offer crypto payment to Twitter users

Flow-er

It is quite unusual for Twitter to pay its users in cryptocurrency. I have received quite a number of news on this and I never believed that Twitter could embark on such projects with a crypto giants.

Cryptocurrency is actually becoming a household name and so many people actually deliving into the cryptocurrency world. We have seen so many social endorsing cryptocurrency and integrating it into their platforms. Most of the crippled giants actually bagging deals with social medias recently.

Meta has also planned to allow the users mint the non-fungible on it Instagram platform and it will allow its users to mint the non-fungible token on the platform which is a very good development around cryptocurrency.

This is not the first time the social media giant would be involved in cryptocurrency related adoption. Facebook also try to the same but unfortunately it was not a successful project but I heard that Facebook is trying to launch another coin recently.

I'm not surprised that the Twitter is evolving into the currency because if I want the news on cryptocurrency, I run to the Twitter to get the necessary information that I need. The payment giant stripe is partnering with Twitter to get the project done.

The only thing that I'm not sure about Twitter is that I don't know if content could be monetized on Twitter and I don't know how Twitter users will be get paid if they are not making money from the platform. This is very obvious that you could make money from Twitter when you create content just like how money is being made from YouTube and blogging . Using the Twitter will be an added advantage,i will have to carry out further research on this so as to know if one could monetize one's account as a content creator and it will basically be one of the best ways to make money on the internet considering the popularity of Twitter and the user base. I know that Twitter is used for microblogging but I do not know that Twitter could be monetized but going to this news could see that the users on Twitter make money by uploading content. I will try to do more research on how to make money on Twitter and I will come out with a thread on it so that we could all take advantage of the opportunity that is presented by one of the best social media giant's on the internet.

Twitter's decision to pay its users in bitcoin was a long-anticipated trend, in my opinion. Because NFT and the metaverse are booming, there is little doubt Twitter will collaborate with other NFT platforms so that users can mint non-fungible tokens on Twitter! 🥰

Twitter is a very wonderful platform that each and every individuals will go on to reckon with. Sending payment to users in crypto is indeed a very good attributes and a way to enhance productivity in cryptocurrency and we are always accepting this means to receive good amount of money in cryptocurrency. It has become a very stable way to receive payments across the world and it is gradually displacing the traditional payment processor that we have come across overtime simply because it is very fast and reliable coupled with the fact that it is a credible way to receive money worldwide .