Strategies to Grow Your Youtube Channel

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
Length of your video: Whether you are publishing youtube shorts or regular videos, you need to know what the ideal length of for your video is. The length of your video is determined by the content you are showing. Before you start posting a lot of content, test the length of your content. For shorts, you can test 15 seconds, 30 seconds, 45 seconds and 60 seconds for the same content. You can easily find out what length is best for your content.

Type of the content: If you are not publishing the right content, you cannot grow your channel. Actually, content of your video is the main attraction. Your content needs to fill in the following criteria

Implement the content that has become successful for other people, make sure yours is better

Implement the content that has proven to be successful to you, keep on doing it.

Take benefit of the topics that are trending

Take benefit of trending topic on your niche.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Hi Jasmine and everyone here! Thank you very much for your informative thread about strategies to grow our YouTube channel. I totally agree with everything you mention in your post. I will surely follow all strategies mentioned in order to grow my YouTube channel. Thanks a lot again for sharing this useful and helpful information with us. It is highly appreciated.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you go to your youtube dashboard and see the analytics, you will see the average view time for your every video. I think this will give you some idea of how long your video should be. If your viewers are watching just 3 minutes and your videos are 5 minutes, you need to trim down your videos to 3 minutes. If you do not want to trim down your video length, you need to analyze your videos and try to find out why your viewers are not watching your videos beyond 3 minutes. The best way to become successful on youtube is to do what others are doing. Publish on the topics that are trending. Youtube algorithm pushes the content that are are on a similar niche and on trending topics. Make a short list of your successful videos, and try to find out the common factors. Implement the same strategies.

It is no secret that Youtube has become one of the most popular social media platforms in recent years. With over a billion active users, there is a lot of potential for your channel to grow. However, simply starting a channel is not enough. In order to attract viewers and grow your channel, you need to put in some effort and follow some simple strategies.

Here are a few tips to help you grow your Youtube channel:

1. Create quality content

This is the most important tip. If you want people to watch your videos, you need to create content that is interesting and informative. Fill your channel with videos that you would want to watch yourself.

2. Optimize your titles and descriptions

Your title and description are what appear in the search results, so make sure to include relevant keywords that describe your video. This will help potential viewers find your channel more easily.

3. Use eye-catching thumbnails

Your thumbnail is like a mini-poster for your video. Make sure it is attractive and enticing so that people will be more likely to click on it.

4. Engage with your audience

Respond to comments and questions left by your viewers. This will show that you care about your audience and are interested in engaging with them.

5. Collaborate with other YouTubers

Reach out to other YouTubers in your niche and see if you can collaborate on a video. This can help to introduce your channel to a new audience.

6. Promote your channel

Make sure to promote your channel on other social media platforms, on your website, and through word of mouth. The more people that know about your channel, the more you get a wild variety if audience.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
You have stated the basics ways of getting your videos before the audience. people would always have their style and niche that the want their video to be all about. you just have to look for ways by which you can achieve your ideas through your videos. I'm into the parenting niche and I try to be different from the bunch, I believe this is how I should operate mine but to get people to watch I need to promote my videos. I have once ptomiyted via the Google ads and it was great but that also needs money

So the best bet is to have money for promotion, do good videos that people would love and want to join your channel by subscribing and then you would reach the tarhet for monetization very fast. Then you can start making money off your tube channel. it can be fun anyway too.

bracknelson

Here Are Some Effective Strategies to Grow Your Youtube Channel​

• YouTube Ranking Factors
  • Youtube Video SEO Tips
  • Optimize Your Videos
  • Promote Your Videos
YouTube Ranking Factors:
Before learning about the ranking elements, you must first comprehend that there are two algorithms at work on YouTube.

1656141843564.png
One is the YouTube homepage's recommendation algorithm, which suggests videos based on the ones you've viewed, and the other is the search algorithm, which ranks the results based on the keywords you enter. User satisfaction is defined by a number of factors, which I will list below.
  • Relevancy
  • Engagement
  • Quality
  • Personalization
  • Popularity, and Freshness
Youtube Video SEO Tips:

On-page SEO:

The title, tags, description, and image are primarily optimized as part of on-page SEO. Because people watch your video by clicking on these things. Nothing can prevent your video from receiving more clicks and views if everything is tuned for user attractiveness. Here, are four things directly proportional to CTR(click-through rate).
  1. Craft The Perfect Title
  2. Make Your Title Under 60 Characters
  3. Evoke Curiosity
  4. Create A Thumbnail That Is Compatible With The Title
  5. Write A Nice Description & add tags.
Optimize Your Videos:

Now that you know how to optimize your website for videos, have you ever wondered what YouTube would do to your video if its content is poor even though it ranks higher on YouTube SEO? As I explained in the blog post, YouTube ranks videos based on user engagement and satisfaction.

In order to get your audience to watch your video and interact with your material, I'm going to give you some tips and methods for optimizing it.
  1. Create A High-Retention Video
  2. Plan Your Video
  3. Give Your Audience A Strong Hook
  4. Ask Viewers To Engage
  5. Edit Your Video

Promote Your Videos:

Promoting your video is the last thing that has to be done. You may advertise your YouTube videos in a variety of ways. Consequently, let's begin with the points.
  1. VeeFly
  2. Use StumbleUpon
  3. Respond To Comments
  4. Promote YouTube Channel On Forum
  5. Answer Questions On Quora

These are some of the most effective Youtube SEO Tips for all types of organizations. I hope you will find them useful as well. If you want to learn more about the greatest Youtube SEO Tips, check out this resource: Effective Strategies to Grow Your Youtube Channel.

allison001

Verified member
Thanks. People that are interested to operate a YouTube channel must have to understand so many things. Your niche of concentration also play a very important role in the success of your YouTube business. When choosing a YouTube niche you must be able to research and understand the most demanding one and what people who will likely be interested.

It doesn't necessarily mean that you must choose what is popular but you can also make your own personal research to really understand the area in which people will be so interested but are not really competitive.

You should not also concentrate to post on YouTube alone, you should also extend your posting to social media because with social media you can be able to attract so many people into your YouTube channel. A lot of my favourite YouTube channel are those I got from Facebook which indicate that social media played a very important role in the success of a YouTube business.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Growing a YouTube channel is not a rocket science because there are some strategies in which you can use to grow a YouTube channel within some months and be able to monetize it. The first thing you need to do if you want to venture into YouTube is to choose a very good niche.

The simple truth is that your niche can determine whether you will be successful as a YouTuber or not. There are some niches in which a lot of people are very much interested on like make money online, health, cryptocurrency and so many of them. If you can provide a very good value around any of these niches, then you have higher chances of monetizing your YouTube channel and making money faster.

Another thing you should pay very much attention to is the kind of content you upload on your YouTube channel. You need to make sure that your content is top-notch and that it will be able to attract so many people. you actually need to have proper knowledge of search engine optimisation because it can go a long way in helping you get a lot of subscribers directly from Google.

You can also use some social media platforms like Facebook and so many of them to promote your YouTube channel.