Review Stoqman.com Review: Scam Or Legit?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Stoqman is an online investment website that claims to pay up to 1.5 percent profits per day and the minimum profit they pay is 0.9 percent per day. They are a kind of company that will lock your capital 4 to 21 days, according to their website and return your deposits along with profits at the end of the term period. They claim that they process payouts through a wide range of cryptocurrencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Binance (BEP-20), Tether, Tron, etc. They have also developed an app for android users and for apple users as well. So, are they really a legit company? NO! They are not. I have investigated many claims made by this company and it seems that it will become a scam very soon. It is an investment scam that has been specifically designed to lure investors and run away. I would advise people to stay away from this company, even though they are paying people right now, they will definitely become a scam sooner.

Nite

Valued Contributor
Another one to join the list of scam investment platforms is the Stoqman website. Looks like a large scale scam investment project with various investment areas, and some people still continue to believe it. Scam-Detector website has not recommended it as a legit investment platform, because everything about it looks suspicious to them.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've already said that any online earning site that will only reward me money when I deposit funds aren't for me. Their is every possibility that the scheme is simply a ponzi scheme. Only few out of the multitude of online mutual funding scheme or investment scheme is legit. To find the legit ones is rare cos the fake have crowded the original ones that's why I don't pay attention to them.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Kudos for the insight you are providing. Any platform that does not have a clear explanation of how the way use the money you invested to add value is definitely a scam even though I will not advise anyone to venture into any online investment platform that promises to give you certain amount of percentage on monthly of daily basis. Most of those platforms are Ponzi schemes.