Stop! Think about it twice.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Most times we make important decisions the wrong way, and this can cause regrets. If you had taken time to think about it again, would things have been different? Once I was stuck in making a decision, I wanted to purchase a gadget online and I was having trouble choosing from two options. After i thought i have given it much thought, I made up my mind. But I did not order it right away, I went to sleep over it. The next day I realized that I did not make the right decision, there was a better option. This happens in every aspect of our lives, we believe we have made the right decision but after some time we start thinking differently. It happens in business, choosing a career, marital life etc. So whatever decision you find yourself making, don't rush. Give yourself time to think about it again, it is for the best.

Jonaville

Well you do have a point. I have also found myself in that situation, where I have to choose between buying online and in physical stores. At first I decided to buy online, but after some time of giving it more thought, I changed my mind to buying at physical stores. Furthermore, someone gave me some advice on that issue, that was the how I was able to choose the better option.
I didn't regret it, because I was able to see, feel and assess what I was going to purchase, something you can't do when you order online. Plus it is not usually what you order that you get.