Shares/Stock Stocks with low risk ?

greenieS

Verified member
Hello,

If you were to invest in a stock today, what would you invest in? Which one would you trust to have the least risk and invest in? :)

Here it will depend on the country you belong to and in which area you live, but let's generalize things online.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Although many people believe that stocks with low risk should be boring, or for older people, the truth is far from it. In fact, it is often these very stocks that offer the greatest reward for those investors who are willing to take a chance. Consider some of the market's best-performing stocks in recent years, and you'll see that an investment in low-risk stocks can pay off in big ways

The market is one of the toughest places to make money. However, there are several stocks that can offer every investor strong returns. These stocks have low risk involved.

You can go through my contents on my dashboard for some of the reliable ones

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
There is the thing called blue chip stock which is owned by a big corporation that has a good track record of its financial performance. Before a stock can enter the stock market there are requirements for the company which ensures that the company is fit to sell its shares of stocks. Some people do not know that the stock is actually a share of the ownership of the company. Now, the blue chip stock has a stable market price which is the indication that the stock will not dip so much. I presently own blue chip stock of the biggest bank in our country. That simply means my stock investment is low risk because the company is stable and still growing. When the company shows signs of bankruptcy then the market price will surely be affected negatively.

D

Deleted member 13140

If you read the first thread that came before yours then you'll know the right answer answer this, so let me just give a recap of what he said, so the first thread states that investing on stocks with the strategy of knowing the season we're in and the current trend in the world is actually a good thing and here is why. When it comes to investing with season, when it's cold and all that clothing companies will get more sale, though you will have to put account on which brand to buy but its the general theory.
Now when it comes to current trends of the world take covid 19 as an example, with that out break companies selling health care things will be booming so the stocks will have to increase.