Shares/Stock Stock Investment for Beginners

Suba

Staff member
For beginners, of course, it will be very difficult to choose stocks for investment, so beginners at least know the basic knowledge to minimize capital loss. Stocks are included in the category of high-risk investments, as well as the profits of the shares will be proportional to the risk. Besides getting dividends, stock investors will also benefit from capital gains of 15% or more in a year. Before becoming a stock investor, you should follow these tips.
1. Investors or Traders
Beginners have to decide what they want to be, investors or traders or maybe both. Of course, stock traders will be more difficult than investors, because trader skills are needed such as technical analysis and fundamental analysis, as well as experience. but it would be nice for beginners to become investors first as an introduction to stocks.
2. Choose a Securities or Stock Broker
Choose a security that is trusted and safe, low transaction fees and good service. Open/register an account on stock securities, top-up your balance to buy shares.
(1 lot = 100 shares).
3. Buying Shares
Choose stocks with high liquidity and good company fundamentals. If you are still in doubt choose local bluechip stocks in your country or you can also choose global bluechip stocks such as AbbVie Inc. (ABBV), Johnson & Johnson (JNJ), JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) etc.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Those tips are very essential when it comes to stock trading and investment. I do always prefer to be an investor first because I know there are some technicalities when it comes to trading. Someone who doesn't have the knowledge or someone to guide him can easily lose money in stock trading.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Stock trading and investment to me I consider it as one of the most complicated thing for people to do .the reason why I like cryptocurrency investment is because it is easy and reliable as you only have to identify good and potential cryptocurrency and invest on. I don't really have much idea about stock trading and it is not something I may likely engagement on

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Stock trading and investment to me I consider it as one of the most complicated thing for people to do .the reason why I like cryptocurrency investment is because it is easy and reliable as you only have to identify good and potential cryptocurrency and invest on. I don't really have much idea about stock trading and it is not something I may likely engagement on
Though there is a bit of difficulty in stock investment especially if one is not well grounded in the financial news in the country. But just like crypto investments they both need to be trained for us to know the right coins to invest on. Just that as we can learn crypto all by ourselves, stock can not be learnt by without brokers.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you want to invest in stocck market, buy IPO shares. IPO or Initial Public Offering is the Primary Share that a company opens for public after being listed on stock exchange for the first time. IPO shares are relatively cheaper but have high chance of return once it closes and opens for the secondry share market.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Though there is a bit of difficulty in stock investment especially if one is not well grounded in the financial news in the country. But just like crypto investments they both need to be trained for us to know the right coins to invest on. Just that as we can learn crypto all by ourselves, stock can not be learnt by without brokers.
The reason why I am not really interested to know much about stock investment is because it is not something I may likely involve myself on. I prefer to invest in cryptocurrency and I don't just want to concentrate in two things that I will not be able to handle at the time. Except I will be using the same technical analysis in cryptocurrency to predict how to invest in stock.