Steps To Consider Before Hiring Employees In Your Bussines

AmaliaTG

Most of Employers today don't like hiring. Maybe because the vacancy is full or not having enough income to hire employees or simply because they just don't want it. This is not one of the favourite bussines owners to do, they would rather keep working and creating and servicing their customers. However bussines can be overwhelming especially when you don't have employees and the owner will end up hiring employees into the business. There are factors to consider when hiring employees into your business.

1. Basic Purpose of your company- upon hiring someone, consider if the applicants meet the basic requirements of the intention or the purpose of your business. Weigh out if their requirements matches with the agenda of the business to enable you to call them for an interview.

2. The position of hiring- Upon hiring an employee, you will need to know the position of vacancy to choosing the right employee to employ for that position or department. Check if you trust their qualifications in regards to the vacant position. Hire people that you trust

3. Other Proffessionals - consider to call other Proffessionals who are in the same career field as you and ask them if they might hear someone who wants employment in your company. Ask them if they have received new applications but can't hire them due to full vacancy, ask them to give you those new applicants who have applied. That way you will be able to trust that other professionals recommend you to trustworthy employee. Then you can get to call them for an interview.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a very crucial stage for any business owner because if you hire the right employees in your business will definitely succeed and if you do not hire the right employee is your business will go in shambles and will become definitely a failure. like you said you need to know the basic purpose of your company and hire people that have mentality that really tallies with the purpose of your company because if you do they will work passionately for it to become successful.

Last edited:

Good luck

Verified member
You need to be very careful when staffing someone to work in your company or organization.A lot people have gone bankrupt due to who they employed to work for them.Thorough interview must be observed between the employee and employer.Getting a good and reliable information about the person to be employed is also very essential so as not to have issues or problems in future.

AmaliaTG

This is a very crucial stage for any business owner because if you hire the right employees in your business will definitely succeed and if you do not hire the right employee is your business will go in shambles and will become definitely a failure. like you said you need to know the basic purpose of your company and hire people that have mentality that really tallies with the purpose of your company because if you do they will work passionately for it to become successful.
Exactly. Pretty much why we all go through internships for experiences around the particular field of career and also interviews to be assessed if we are really deserving of the job or not and most importantly if we have the work ethics. Majority of people get employed not because of their papers or qualifications, but also because of how you've carried yourself because interview can be just a personality test sometime and when you fail a personality test, then you lose that opportunity. Most interviews, are always small small basic things and maybe one or two questions about your CV.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The only thing that doesn't warrant hiring more employees is if the business is not booming. Hiring employees signifies that the business is booking. However, there should be proper preparation towards hiring. This is because the employees determine the success of the business. It is better to choose skill over qualification while hiring new employees.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
At one particular stage or point in our business, due to expansion, we may need to employ some workers.
Well, in this stage, you may need to be watchful and careful what type of workers you employ.

Apart from certificates, an employee needs to have had experience in working in some places, not necessarily in your business field, because workers will need to undergo training before getting them started fully.

And workers must be tested and be seen as diligent workers before giving them full employment. Bad employees may wreck your business.

AmaliaTG

At one particular stage or point in our business, due to expansion, we may need to employ some workers.
Well, in this stage, you may need to be watchful and careful what type of workers you employ.

Apart from certificates, an employee needs to have had experience in working in some places, not necessarily in your business field, because workers will need to undergo training before getting them started fully.

And workers must be tested and be seen as diligent workers before giving them full employment. Bad employees may wreck your business.
If we say experience, then alot of university leavers will lack jobs which is what is happening in the current time. Yes experience is good to consider and its always advisable but what if the person who had experience has bad reputation in the previous company, let me tell you, only employ someone who has experience when you have a full background check and you are certain that the previous company released him with good intentions. Ask yourself why I didn't highlight experience in my thread. Those experience people are good but they require alot of back ground check so that you can trust them

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
If we say experience, then alot of university leavers will lack jobs which is what is happening in the current time. Yes experience is good to consider and its always advisable but what if the person who had experience has bad reputation in the previous company, let me tell you, only employ someone who has experience when you have a full background check and you are certain that the previous company released him with good intentions. Ask yourself why I didn't highlight experience in my thread. Those experience people are good but they require alot of back ground check so that you can trust them
I know working experience can be very hard to get for people who just left school, and that's why I mentioned training in my reply. Most companies put new workers on training to know how things are done.

However, I don't think it's that hard run a background check on a new worker. Your professional CV should carry some of the recent places you have worked and even some of those companies bosses should be your referees. So a normal company will know how to do a background check on you.

Setho

VIP Contributor
I think this is pretty much the basic things that you will have to check whenever you want to hire a new employee. In addition, one very important metric that you should try to consider is there personal life. You should try to ask them if there are any challenges that the business will bring to their life and then prefer solutions on how to solve them.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
In order to be a serious contender in this competition, your company will need to hire the right employees. While an employee's belief in the vision and mission of the company is important, you will have to consider other qualities before making the decision of whether or not to hire that person.

The first thing you should consider is hiring someone who believes in your vision and mission statement. Good employees are individuals who understand the significance of what you are doing. They understand how you want to make a difference and what it means for them to be part of your team.

They believe in your vision and share your goals, which leads to better productivity and more meaningful, personal relationships within the workplace. However, if an employee does not believe in your vision, then he or she may feel as though he or she is being used as a tool for your company's success. This can lead to resentment as well as a decrease in productivity and happiness both inside and outside of work. As such, it is critical that all employees are given the opportunity to provide input on their work environment and company culture so that they can understand how they fit into what you are trying to accomplish together.

E

eldavis

I think another thing you should consider which is one of the most easiest important thing is the skill set of the potential employee. It is important you find out if they are skilled in the field you wish to put them in and the level of experience they have as well.

Wiserr

That's completely true, before you can hire employees there are lots of things you need to consider, first you must know the type of person you are employing this the very important thing you need to know.