Earn Money Step By Step Tutorial On How I Made Money In 50 Days - With Real Payouts

D

Deleted member 665

Step By Step Tutorial On How I Made money In 50 Days With This Automated Bitcoin Trading System – 100% Legit

First want you need is a bitcoin wallet (for payment purposes) and an email (payment confirmations).

You then choose the package you need to double (I started with $100 to test the system if it really works, then upgraded).

After that you register and confirm your email that you have registered.

GAMEAS.jpg

Click here to access the automated system and register for free

image1.jpg

After that Login to your account with your login details

I recommend you use chrome browser when accessing gameas.org

Make sure you have enough bitcoins on your wallet (transaction fees included)

Click on Finance (1), then click on Order (2)

image2.jpg

Click on Bitcoin

image3.jpg

Copy the wallet (1) and paste it to your bitcoin wallet for payment, then copy the bitcoin value (2) and paste it to your bitcoin wallet for payment.

image4.jpg

Click on Home, wait for about 10 minutes, and your account will be active.

You will now be earning 4% daily (24hrs) for 50 days. You can withdraw daily if you want but it has to be over $10. There is also a withdrawal fee of 5%. Withdrawals can take 24hrs up to 2 days depending on the amount. I highly recommend you withdraw more than $100 (takes 24hrs guaranteed)

Disclaimer
Always make your payments inside your back office only. We are surrounded with scammers everywhere.

HOW TO WITHDRAWAL

Login to your back office and click on withdraw. Put your account password (1), then put the amount you want to withdraw (2) then click on withdraw.

EXTRAS
  • 12% Referral Commission
  • 12% Binary Commission
How much did i make at the end?

I made $1000 in 50 days

Last edited by a moderator: