Starting Boutique a Business

Maphalle

That's a food idea. Ladies want to look smart always and these days is wedding after wedding. Starting that kind of a boutique is just good. Bit don't forget to make a proper research about the location of your business.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This no doubt requires a lot of capital it also requires the business owner to know what trending shoe, handbags, and materials in the market someone who want to go into this kind of business must first of all find a nice location exposed to members of the public he or she can market hisar product online using social media platforms like Instagram Facebook Twitter
Facebook marketplace is there for such kind of business to showcase to people and gain customers that will make the shop owner make additional sales. I love boutique business because people love buying quality and good looking clothes. I mostly spend my online and offline earnings in the boutique, buying some quality clothes that really caught my attention.

Mellorando

Banned
This no doubt requires a lot of capital it also requires the business owner to know what trending shoe, handbags, and materials in the market someone who want to go into this kind of business must first of all find a nice location exposed to members of the public he or she can market hisar product online using social media platforms like Instagram Facebook Twitter

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'm one of the people that love going to the boutique to buy clothes. I love spending most of my income online and offline on the things i put on my body. I believe that as I'm still in my youthful time i need to appear neat and attractive and not looking tattered. Not meaning that i have to spend all my income buying clothes No, i have reserves for my income. Boutique business is profitable if its started in an urban settlement, in an open location.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My first business was a boutique. To save on the rent I built a structure in front of my ancestral home. It was good going because we have the suppliers. But there was a problem with the market due to many reasons that I don't want to discuss anymore. Anyway, a boutique is good if you have good suppliers with quality merchandise.

Eodine

Boutique business is actually a good business, it is lucrative in my area, I know this because I know someone that does it, he gets his clothes from a multinational company and sells at a high price most times and people are always buying clothes so it is a nice idea. Regards.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
I think a clear plan is needed as on to how you want things to be... The quality of the clothes you want to be selling... The brands you want to be known with... Darling boutique is a business that is very competitive and to get customers is very hard... The right location plus a good capital and nice brands as a starter will do.

Meenah45

Starting boutique business is very popular Especially in the urban areas and it may not require skills or expertise. The business is very straightforward, just found the right location that will suit you.

Black diamond

Starting a boutique business is one of the profitable businesses nowadays. Not only do you have to consider the environment for your business, you also have to work on your communication and social skill for you to attract customers. Showcasing your business online can also help especially for people who are busy or too lazy to go shopping.

Janiya

As we all know that nowadays people demand are increasing day by day everywhere M so I think that I have an amount of money and I want to start a business but related to to work about dresses bridal and groom both as everyone are in search of beautiful dresses attached to the take and they want to give expensive orders on occasions which is really profitable according to my opinion as where I experienced it on occasions and events.

from my perspective this business is really profitable and lucrative but I am confused that do I need to hire some extra people?
as there is need of investment do you think that I will need some people who will be the investor of my business.
Nowadays who has will power and little amount of money ee this should start their own small business to work there uh ourself so I want opinions and views related to this business that is it profitable from yours perspective or not?
will it give me profit on monthly basis while taking projects and orders for completing will it be same profitable like other takes or not?

Last edited by a moderator:

noor Naqvi

as we all know that nowadays people demand are increasing day by day everywhere M so I think that I have an amount of money and I want to start a business but related to to work about dresses bridal and groom both as everyone are in search of beautiful dresses attached to the take and they want to give expensive orders on occasions which is really profitable according to my opinion as where I experienced it on occasions and events.

from my perspective this business is really profitable and lucrative but I am confused that do I need to hire some extra people?
as there is need of investment do you think that I will need some people who will be the investor of my business.
Nowadays who has will power and little amount of money ee this should start their own small business to work there uh ourself so I want opinions and views related to this business that is it profitable from yours perspective or not?
will it give me profit on monthly basis while taking projects and orders for completing will it be same profitable like other takes or not?
Its an amazing business to do.. and its profitable too you can get profit on projects given to you many Ladies can start this business at home level if they are passionate and willing and having steaching and fashion sense they can do this business and make as much money as they want to make..

Afrinish

A clear plan is essential for success as an entrepreneur. It will help you map out the specifics of your business and discover some unknowns. A few important topics to consider are:

A clothing boutique is generally much smaller than a regular clothing retailer, and it creates a more intimate environment. You attract customers who are looking for very specific styles and kinds of clothing with your boutique. Since many customers stick to their own styles, it is likely that satisfied customers will return to your business. It is important to form relationships with these regular customers, as their recommendations and satisfaction can contribute to your boutique's success.

Zarar

Starting boutique is a good idea..you doing work in it off line as well as online..
Specially for thoes women who have no time to doing work..when they have time they doing it online work..

Maliha sayyad

I think we should start doing something change business like you share that you want to start business.
this is really really lucrativetive from my perspective because now a days everyone wants a great bridal dress, a great event dress, a great and best event and function dresses so all them rich people are in search of the biggest and good brand collection dresses so I think you thought about this business is really good and I hope that those who want to start business related to clothes thing this is really good idea for those who are in search of something special business for me this is really profitable because as we are in search of good dresses so we always give good payment according to the dresses so I don't think so that you will get lost in this business from my point of view this is really good business you can start with good hope.

Makah

From my own view is that having and opening a boutique is not bad for a business but one thing you should keep in mind is that the business is a seasonal one and you might not good sales every day but that does not dispose the fact the work is a nice one and I will encourage anyone who wants to start anything legal and I pray for your success

Victor001

This is one business that is underrated, boutique business is a very good business that can thrive in any condition,as you can switch from online to offline and even offer delivery services,it is naturally expected that fashion changes as time goes on and this can be manage by good publicity of the items. In this business, getting a consistent customer is key.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view as a well experienced businessman starting boutique of dress is a very good business to invest in but it all depends on the environment where you open this business this is because every business needs a good environment that is suitable for the business if you are about to open a boutique business I suggest you open it in a student area where you can get patronized by more people and get much customer

Planet408

Boutique business is a good business but I see it as a seasonal business. Most times their sales increases during festive season when people buy more clothes and wears. Though there are still people who make a lot of sales outside the festive seasons but I think the percentage of people in this category is not just much.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

starting boutique for dressing is very very important and it's a good business especially for ladies if you start such business you will make more and sell more but you have to determine the kind of location that you do such business notice the market structure look at your consumers customers are what they want do you say enable you to bring qualities that is well-deserved buy them.