Starting An Ice Cream Parlour: Do You Think It Is A Good Idea?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
We, being humans, are always attracted towards sweets and deserts like ice cream because they usually raise our serotonin levels in the brain. It is always good to eat some sort of sweets like ice cream after a meal and this is why starting an ice cream parlour might be a great idea. In the recent times, I have seen many people starting their own ice cream parlour in my area and the number of ice cream parlours is growing a lot. This might require a lot of investments because you will need to have a proper ice cream shop in order to start this business. some people do have ice cream cone stalls in my country and this may require less investment as compare to renting a shop or buying a shop. So is the business of ice cream parlour thriving in your city a lot? Do you think it is a good idea to start an ice cream parlour?

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Ice cream business maybe very lucrative but it depends on your country and your location. To start this kind of business you need some reasonable amount of capital to actualize that. You would need to build a shop, a fancy one and you would need to start slow to read how business goes before investing big in it. And you need a good location for business.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
It's a very good business and most especially you are selling it beside school ,you could get high demand to the product because student would want to purchase the ice cream you are selling after School break or close hour , there is someone I know that have started the business and often sells to school and earn money

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
It's a very good business and most especially you are selling it beside school ,you could get high demand to the product because student would want to purchase the ice cream you are selling after School break or close hour , there is someone I know that have started the business and often sells to school and earn money
This is a good suggestion.....Beside school maybe the best place or location to sell ice cream, as we have a lot children that fancy ice cream. In this kind of business, we may even add some things to the business that can supplement it, inorder to boost sales. But the downside is, if the school goes on long vacation, it may reduce sales drastically.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
ice cream business is a very lucrative business provided you have the right location because this kind of business location is definitely very vital. If you're in a country that allows you to sale these kinds of stuff's in schools especially in primary schools and secondary schools then you will definitely make a whole lot of profit

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
The most important thing to firstly consider is the geographical setting before starting a business like this. Believe me the carve for sweet things is a human necessity. Get yourself enough capital, get a good location with probably a lot of children, make your shop look yummy with good designs and interior. Believe me you are good to go.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
This is a good suggestion.....Beside school maybe the best place or location to sell ice cream, as we have a lot children that fancy ice cream. In this kind of business, we may even add some things to the business that can supplement it, inorder to boost sales. But the downside is, if the school goes on long vacation, it may reduce sales drastically.
That's true school usually go for vacation and others , but most times they could sell beside church at close hour or in marketplace incase of not selling anything during that period , , atleast it's another opportunity for them to earn some amount of money online and get more sales

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Normally we love sweet things, sweet foods, even if its a junky one. Ice cream no doubt rise our serotonin levels high. That's why when we see where they're selling it we are always moved by it. Starting it indeed its a profitable one cos of how attractive it is.

Moni

We, being humans, are always attracted towards sweets and deserts like ice cream because they usually raise our serotonin levels in the brain. It is always good to eat some sort of sweets like ice cream after a meal and this is why starting an ice cream parlour might be a great idea. In the recent times, I have seen many people starting their own ice cream parlour in my area and the number of ice cream parlours is growing a lot. This might require a lot of investments because you will need to have a proper ice cream shop in order to start this business. some people do have ice cream cone stalls in my country and this may require less investment as compare to renting a shop or buying a shop. So is the business of ice cream parlour thriving in your city a lot? Do you think it is a good idea to start an ice cream parlour?
To me there is no business idea on this earth that is not a good idea but it must be done at a good place at the right time. There are some business that are seasonal which meant when that season pass then you are out of the game and these are the things a business minded man should always consider.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I rarely do ice cream this day's because of my. Weight loss journey but it is a lucrative business especially in the dry season or during summer. You just need something to cool your system after being out there in the sun.so an ice cream parlor will function better during summer

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
That's true school usually go for vacation and others , but most times they could sell beside church at close hour or in marketplace incase of not selling anything during that period , , atleast it's another opportunity for them to earn some amount of money online and get more sales
Yes you are very correct....selling besides church may also open up for another greater opportunity to make tantamount sales especially, if you are beside huge congregational church, that has lots of people. I think this may be used as sided as when schools go on holidays. We should always be dynamic in our businesses.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Yes you are very correct....selling besides church may also open up for another greater opportunity to make tantamount sales especially, if you are beside huge congregational church, that has lots of people. I think this may be used as sided as when schools go on holidays. We should always be dynamic in our businesses.
After closing hour people might just want to take it to break their fasting , but it should be sold with drinks to spice things up ,so that the customers would take something chilled with it , it's profitable on the long run , it all depends on how the person takes the business too

Good luck

Verified member
Ice cream business is quite a good and lucrative business which is really selling fast world wide.Children are always fund of ice cream any day any time.The creamy part of it makes the market lucrative.people even make their earnings or daily bread Hawking ice cream.I will say it is not a bad business to venture into it.People make a lot of profit in it.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
The ice cream parlor here is raking money during summer. Our neighbor sells ice cream which is also a hit during summer. But now that it is rainy season the sales have gone down to just 20% of the usual revenue. For an ice cream parlor it is greatly affected by the lockdown that we have here once in a while.