Starting a business with no money

L

Leadinginbusiness

How To Start A Business When You Have Literally No Money
  1. Ask yourself what you can do and get for free. ...
  2. Build up six months' worth of savings for expenses. ...
  3. Ask your friends and family for extra funds. (this is the easiest source of funding because these people are around you) Remember, you’re not asking for charity. You’re not asking your friends and family to support your wacky business idea. No, you’ve got a dream of a business and your business plan is solid. You’ve crossed your t’s and dotted the i’s. That’s why you’re looking to those closest to you when making your pitch. Use your friends and family as multi-layered resources.
    Practice your sales pitch with them. Ask for feedback. And, when you’re ready to launch your business, ask if they can help with a small loan to kickstart the business. Just be sure to get everything down in writing and when you’ll pay them back. You can even use a crowdfunding platform to encourage the people around you to encourage their networks to pitch in.
  4. Apply for a small business loan when you need extra cash. ...
  5. Look to small business grants and local funding opportunities.
let me know what I missed

There is no way a business outfit can be set without money. The capital may be small and may not come from the business owner.

Loan could be secured from bank to start a business.

You can source for money from your friends and family.

You can get run materials from the producer on credit to get started with your business.

To start a business without money may not feasible.

When you firstly said business without money I was thinking that which business can one do without money?absolute no business .
According to the what you equally said one can only get money through friends,family or taking loan from bank or cooperative.
This are the ways in which one can set up a business because capital is one of the things one need to get before starting up a business.

What you posted doesn't mean one can start a business without money because going for loan, asking for money from friends and family does not mean you are starting a business without money.
It means you are investing into business. I think your title does not much with your post but any way you have tried to teach us something thank you for your post.

Well, I believe you can start a business without money as long as you are committed, focus and self discipline. You will make your money.

It is quite very possible to start a business without any money but it depends on the kind of business it is. I always advise people to have the right knowledge and understanding of any business they want to venture into and of course the financial capacity to finance the business.

I feel and understand your points but to be honest, I don’t think it sounds realistic enough to start a business with no money, it’s still fair if you wanted to begin with little amount. The only option I think it’s left is to consider taking a loan if you have the requirements

You made a very populist headline. Any business requires some kind of investment. Either financial or labor.
  • You can take your ax and go to cut wood for sale. In fact, your investment is what you have now. But if there is no ax, then it must be bought. And you also need to take the firewood to the point of sale. And for this you need a car and gasoline.
  • You can buy a timber processing plant.

Any business needs money.

Lol, funny. I think you may want to check out your topic heading again. I was really curious when I saw your heading, how to start a business without money which I seem is impossible. Then coming down to your writeup, you started saying a whole lots of different things. The truth is, whether you saved or borrowed, to implement a business idea will surely demand money