Starting a beer parlour business, good or bad?

eojo2401

One of the business idea that comes to my mind is selling of beer and pepper soup. I have made a research on it and I see that it is very viable and sustainable business. The interesting part is that it is not capital intensive because there are well known trade creditors around me. The only obstacle am having is the issue of what people will say. My position as chorister in church is the major obstacle for me. Can I follow my mind and turned deaf ears to what people will say? Should I allowed my religion to block my chances of getting rich from this lucrative business? Is it even a bad thing to sell beers?

Haypril

Depending on your take and point of view, but as long as business is concerned, beer parlour business is a good way to invest because beer parlour business is a lucrative business. But take not, location of the business really matters when setting up this type of business. And having in mind that this beer parlour business is a business that falls under hospitality. Which means, satisfaction of customers should be your number one priority.

Janiya

it sounds something special but in most of the countries like it is illegal for not everyone is ready to start this business just like other business as somebody told above that location matters Soya obviously location really matters for starting this type of business because in most of the countries it is available and not accepted by the government so maybe the chances that we get arrested or maybe something can happen wrong or bad so your creative business always matters .
Unlimited people should visit you are area where you are starting business of where and paper soap all business are profitable and lucrative until or unless we not participated and not started so I think once you start then you will get to know each and everything related to the government and you are area requirement.

Henrylaw

Beer parlour business involves the trading of all kinds of beer and dishes in exchange for money. Whether this is a good business or not depend on the angle or perspective we are looking at it. From the religious perspective, the Muslims for example prohibit the consumption of beer or any other alcoholic drink. So, doing a kind of business like this in a Muslim dominated region will not bring good profit. Therefore, it becomes bad business. Other religions, such as Christianity also do not permit alcoholic drink for a reason. Doing this business in regions where alcoholic consumption is legalized will make it profitable and a good business.

OlaAdams

One of the business idea that comes to my mind is selling of beer and pepper soup. I have made a research on it and I see that it is very viable and sustainable business. The interesting part is that it is not capital intensive because there are well known trade creditors around me. The only obstacle am having is the issue of what people will say. My position as chorister in church is the major obstacle for me. Can I follow my mind and turned deaf ears to what people will say? Should I allowed my religion to block my chances of getting rich from this lucrative business? Is it even a bad thing to sell beers?
well stated bro!

its all depends on who you are asking the question from.
for my church mind i will say it is a bad idea because of the bad act that are done by people under the influence of bear.

however for my business mind, bear palour na very good business. its return in terms of the mosny that was put in it is huge. Most people choose to hang out and ralax in this kind of places.

Ozigba Richard Lamai

beer parlour business is a very lucrative business and a very good business but most people will not like to start up a beer pallor business because it is very lucrative and it pays more.however other people may not like such business the base on their culture and also their religion background this is why most people don't go into such business because of their ethics and morals.

Samuel72

Verified member
according to my own point of view as a well-explained business man when it comes to business I see every business as a good business it doesn't matter what the name of the business is, if you're religious person and you believe some business are bad and some beans are good that is because of your religion but as for me I am a religious man and still I believe business is business and your religion is your religion there is no such thing as bad or good business

Setfragil

Beer parlour business is a very good business especially if you are a jovial and popular person who relate with people easily, you will make it in beer parlor business. If you can cook good pepper soup, fry meat or fish then the business is for you. The con in the business is late closing time and you will have to deal with some drunk customers that will be very stubborn to evict from your shop.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Beer parlour business is a very good and profitable business,it all depends on the kind of managing system you are using,also the location you stay to establish your beer parlour business,if you have a good management and a well opened place for the business it's very good

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
In our country the beer parlor or beer garden falls under the category of the bar which needs liquor license. It is not really immoral to engage in that business especially if the beer parlor is decent. The popular beer parlors here have live music mostly a trio - singer, guitarist and drummer. They earn good money before the pandemic came.