Saving Money Start saving early

Vladv26

Many young people don't worry about savings because they always say they have enough time left to do that later and right now they just want to have fun and don't worry about the money. But the reality is that time flies by very fast and if you are not starting to save money early and invest them wisely, you'll end up at 35-40 years of age with no money in the saving account and no idea on what you are going to do later in life.

It is very important to start saving money since you are young. Now, I'm not talking about saving money since you are 10, 15,18 years old since you are still in your childhood or you are a teen because you don't have to worry about money and finances then since your parents take care of that. But once you reach adulthood and you start working at a job or maybe as a freelancer, it's time to start saving money. It doesn't matter how much money you save, as long as you do it consistently every single month. Because on the long term, after 10-20 years even if you save like 50$ a month you'll still have a really nice amount of money in your saving account. Using this money you could start a business or you could retire early, so it will help you a lot even though it doesn't seem like it's doing much saving 50-100$ a month

Nite

Valued Contributor
I wholeheartedly agree with what you have said. Saving money is one of the essential aspects of having a secure financial future. It kind of like a way out from uncertainties of life, also providing you with an opportunity to enjoy a quality life. Saving money is a great habit, the earlier you start, the more better.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Lolz, very useful advise. One needs to start early to save his or her funds in order to have best of retirement time. Saving and investing more wisely brings productivity in the future, no doubt. Cos it brings passive income at some point in our life. The essence of putting more effort now to work, is to have better future. The time will come when our overall input will be adrift, that's when our investment and savings gonna count.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I was fortunate to have learned how to save money when I was young. However, it is not easy to maintain the savings habit when I was in my 30s because of the expenses that I had to face. In short, my savings were gone and I was not able to save because I had debts to pay. That is my history which taught me how to be frugal.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Saving money have always been part of me since i was a child. I've always believe in savings and investing wisely when I was very much younger. Up till now I'm still saving money and investing more. Which has helped me to pay up my college bills through the funds i made through online and from my offline video game business.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I totally agree with what you are saying here. It is so good to start saving your early adulthood when you start earning money through a job whether online or offline. I even prefer that you delay having a family early with the responsibility of taking care of children so that you build your financial life first. Then you can settle once you are financially well with the ability to continue saving while raising a family.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I totally agree with what you are saying here. It is so good to start saving your early adulthood when you start earning money through a job whether online or offline. I even prefer that you delay having a family early with the responsibility of taking care of children so that you build your financial life first. Then you can settle once you are financially well with the ability to continue saving while raising a family.
Nice idea @Abigael, i don't see anything that will make me rush into marriage and start producing children when my financial portfolio isn't buoyant enough, i must feel that I'm financially stable before I'll go into marriage and given birth to children. I'm taking my time now to learn skills, and trying to improve my earnings offline and online.

Setho

VIP Contributor
It is a lot of people's dreams that one day they are to be financially independent people. It is very important that you should start learning how to save money when you are young and actually put it into practice immediately you start earning money. This will ensure that you have a lot of time to plan ahead.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Saving early with target upfront can enable us reach to that target on time. Any one who isn't self disciplined with cash can't save up any money to tackle emergency needs. We need to save reasonable amount of money by adopting saving future by curtailing our desire for materialistic things when our income isn't all that much.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Thanks for sharing. I believe anyone who is able to get reasonable employment should be able to organise his or her life and have some savings . This is very important in the life of everyone . Even if your current salary is not enough or is not what you expected but at least you should try as much as possible to save some. This will save you from the stress of so many things .

There are so many reasons why people should be saving the little money they have , some should be for emergency purposes and while some should be for establishment of business, but the most important reason people should try to save money should be to establish something that will help improve their life .

It's not really easy in life and if we are not working smart, we could easily be left behind .