Earn Money Start A YouTube Channel

All4real

Starting a YouTube channel is perhaps the simplest way to get started online.

Anybody can start a YouTube channel for free, and there is little to no investment needed to get started.

The investment bar is low with YouTube because you probably already have something to record videos such as a smartphone, a digital camera, a laptop, and your personality.

Why choose YouTube?
YouTube is considered as the world's "second-largest search engine."

With over one billion hours of videos watched daily, YouTube remains the giant in the internet space.

If done correctly, it can help your video content to reach thousands of people and help you establish a stable video business that will earn you money passively for a long time.

Another reason to go with YouTube is its fast worldwide adoption.

With the fast worldwide implementation of 4G, upcoming 5G, and other smartphone technologies, streaming online videos has become a global trend.

YouTube has clearly come up as the topmost beneficiary of this trend as it's free and accessible to anyone.

Today it has become a part of people's lives.

People prefer video content over other content types because it's more entertaining and easy to consume.

Many people who have seen this trend and recognized YouTube's power have successfully created YouTube channels, making them hundreds of thousands of dollars every year.

The world's top 10 YouTubers have individually earned more than $10 million from just the ad revenue.

The most exciting thing is that all these top YouTubers are just regular people with no fancy degrees or strong financial backgrounds.

Here's one extremely stunning fact for you, the world's highest-paid YouTuber named Ryan Kaji, who has earned $26 million in 2019 from YouTube, is just an 8-year-old kid.

Isn't this jaw-dropping?

That's the power of YouTube today, and if all these regular guys have made it big on YouTube, why can't you?

Who is this ideal for:
Becoming a YouTuber is suitable for someone who loves to create videos and share something valuable and/or entertaining.

Great for someone who loves to be in front of or behind the camera or create videos using software tools.

What skills will you need:
Recording high-quality videos is the primary skill you'll compulsorily require.

The next skill needed will be to do video editing using the right software tools and uploading videos to YouTube.

If you are not good at any of these, you can easily find and hire someone from freelance websites who can do this for you.

How much money will you need to invest:
Starting a YouTube channel is free. Hence you won't need any investment here.

In the beginning, you could use your smartphone or a laptop for recording or creating videos to keep your investment low.

But as your channel grows, it's recommended that you invest in professional video recording equipment and editing software tools to create more high-quality videos.

How much time is required to get started:
You can get be and running within the next hour.

The process of setting up an account, and your first channel is pretty straightforward.

From there, the time needed will depend on two things, first, what kind of videos you want to create, and second, editing and upload times.

For instance, you could realistically film a short review video, do some minor editing, and upload the video in a matter of hours.

You could even have your first video up and get your first set of viewers by the end of today.

O

Opportunist25

You are absolutely right. The content is very informative for anyone who need to have a YouTube Channel.
Keep it up

Mertayasa

Your post is right actually. But I had a bad experience about you tube. I still remember about my first channel, which is about gaming content. In the first 2 weeks, my first video has a very good respond from viewers. I got around 20k viewer and that video make me have over 900 subscribers. This is really amazing for me, but the bad thing is facing me. I've an email showing my video is deleted, because the say my video is plagiarism from other content.
I play and record my own video game, how come it's from another channel.​