Sparkling Website

raaman

Valued Contributor
A lot of small and big businesses have started realizing the importance and necessity of having an easy to use and sparkling website. Regrettably, there are a lot of businesses that have beautiful websites but display very poor content.

It appears that the owners of such websites are only concerned on high page rankings than everything else. If you would like to garner the rewards of having a good business website, you have to learn. The content on a website must be attractive to the eye.

The font you use to write any content on the web should not be very small that the visitor finds it difficult to read. Visitors and other customers do not have time to make out what you are actually saying.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am sorry if I offend you, but my friend you are trying to the same thing by creating different topic threads. I just happened to check your another thread titled "design of the website" where you talk about content forming and on this thread you are talking about the same thing.

Back to the topic. High potion on SERP is a result of good content formatting. A poorly formatted content does not normally get a high rank. You need to understand this.